• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Leecherboy

Started by leecherboy, March 28, 2017, 10:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leecherboy

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Leecherboy

My RuneScape Name: Leecherboy
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 119
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: been playing on and off since 2000, like to pvp and boss. like to get rich and see purple drops, all about those professor plums.

Joining for PvP events: Yes
https://gyazo.com/collections/58fa267894debe04508ea0de2d7453e7

My past clans/teams and any current teams: never really had any deep connection with clans, clans are different here than guilds are in wow, i like an active community, not just people who do slayer tasks and type to each other whenever they get a superior spawn.

About me: I talk too much, I listen to AM radio, I vape, I forget how old I am sometimes.

I heard about WG through: forums
I want to join because: I want to roll 20 deep in wildy and gangbang someone

Anything that may impact your future activity? naw

Mojo

hey there, you need to merge all items into one tab for fast returning and gearing or show us proof that you use osbuddy/konduit bank tags with a range/melee, freeze and tb tag.

good luck :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Smile

perpetually high.

Frozen 10

WG Genesis

Shady2gunz

Wooo Leecher! Good luck with the process buddy! you got this.

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Brandon

Good-luck hope you stay active and get accepted. If you need anything let me know. :)
Discord Name:Brandon

Mojo

Quote from: leecherboy on April 01, 2017, 11:47:30 PM
https://gyazo.com/2e3ef8bf70e87d4106cd43ba943b313d
Missing black dhide top/bottom and you need some misthalin painted rune kiteshields too. Also you could do with more bolts. Diamond e preferred.
Also the void/torso is kind of in the way as we don't use it so maybe move it down or into another tab.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Brandon

Congratulation! Welcome aboard ! If you need any tech help I'm here as far as RS setups I'm useless. Feel free to PM me on discord.
Discord Name:Brandon