• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Tah the Noob App

Started by Tahthenoob, September 03, 2012, 09:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahthenoob

My name is Nick. I'm from New York, USA. Started RS in 2007 but I've been quite jumpy from stopping for a bit and playing but I've been taking a break from Runescape for the past week and I want to play more. I've been playing StarCraft 2.

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My past runescape display name was Tahmorrow.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Been playing for a while now.. Had a few accounts but I stopped playing for a year and came back in 2011. My RSN doesn't mean anything just explains that im a noob :P. My favorite activites in RS are clan events, God Wars Dungeons, Rev caves.. etc.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Name is Nick, 13 years old. USA. My hobbies are Runescape,Starcraft 2, and sports. I'm very athletic. I do wrestling,american football,track, and lacrosse.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I heard about you guys from Zybez.net I want to join this team because RS is so boring if you have no one to do it with or talk to people it just makes the game boring. I want to join DG.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
I am not the best PKER out there.. Im not even sure if I can. Well thats just me. I PvM mostly for money also skilling for cash aswell. My recent clan was The Phoenix Legions (TPL) had complications with the leader.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
I've recently been hacked of my belonings as armor cash etc.. But I have 100k to start back up with and I'll be warring ASAP.

7. Do you understand that some PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes I do.

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Already have teamspeak, I also understand.

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Football practice during weekdays. If anything I'm available after 530 pm est except mondays because I attend religious education from 730-830 pm est.

Thanks  :D

Al

Hey Nick, good to have you with us. Another from the US! Glad that you found your way through the application. Btw, don't worry so much about the gear requirements yet, the standard is usually around 10-15 sets but we are more lenient for DG members. Also, we have a lot of PvM'ers so if you want to set up a Bandos trip or something to make money we can do that.

If you have any questions or need help feel free to message me in-game or in IRC. See you around. :woeh:
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

PineappleTom

Hey Nick, welcome to the boards!

Mojo

Welcome to the forums :)

See you in IRC ;)

Quote from: Al on September 03, 2012, 09:39:47 AM
Hey Nick, good to have you with us. Another from the US! Glad that you found your way through the application. Btw, don't worry so much about the gear requirements yet, the standard is usually around 10-15 sets but we are more lenient for DG members. Also, we have a lot of PvM'ers so if you want to set up a Bandos trip or something to make money we can do that.
DG has no gear reqs, don't know why you needed to post this lol.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Because he said his one of his favorite things to do in-game is GWD.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Al

Declined. I still have you added in-game though man. You haven't logged on since. :(

Re-apply when you can be active again. Just pm me and you can use the same app.

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)