• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Stayz Cuttin's Introduction

Started by Jaden, September 21, 2012, 07:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaden

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Stayz Cuttin is my current RSN, my previous RSN's was Lucky No 17 and my first RSN was Luv Tha Herb

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Well this account was created in like june or july or sumthin.. it was created recently this year.. ive been playin RS on the whole since 2006. my old main was hacked and never recovered so i started a new account which is this one. I'm really obsessed with f2p pking and warring..

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Jaden im a male and ive just turned 18 the 17th of august 2012. I am american was born in brooklyn new york and raised in new jersey. i moved to the Caribbean in 2006. i love to swim, ride bikes, go fishing and sail boats. i listen to alot of Rap and hip hop. i have few talents i performed a rap song in my school like last year and gained like massive respect and popularity lolol, other than that i do a bit of welding with my father. i like cool down to earth and open people. i dislike snobs and douche bags.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I heard about you guys when i was googling top f2p clans.. but i do remember hearing about WG when i use to play years back. i am applying for DG because i am lvl 91 at the moment.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
on my old main i use to pk everyday in multi with mini FC clans i used to pk with Terminal but i was never really in the official clan, tbh idk if they have an official forum and what not. I've led a clan of like 30-40 that me and some IRL friends created. i pretty much know the basics of clan warring and multi combat pvp.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
yeah on weekends for sure. right now as i said i just turned 18 and i left highschool this year so currently im looking for a job, so idk if it will clash with the warring times on the weekdays. but ill be able to make it 90% of the time.

7. Do you understand that some PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
yeah i fully understand that.

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
yes i agree to everything.

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
not that i can think of but if there is anything i will let you know.

Mojo

Hi jaden, welcome to the forums :)

See you in IRC :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Shwanthony

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Al

Hey Jaden, glad you got your way through!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Buns

Zeld Freelan

"You can't touch music, but music can touch you." -Mordecai

btraill

Welcome to the community, Jaden!

DG/WG is a great community. You won't regret comin' around!

Jaden

Thanks everyone. I will be looking forward to being apart of this clan :)

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS