• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

I Fail at Swimming

Started by Wayshow, August 02, 2013, 05:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

I can't do the butterfly
I just can't
It's been bugging me for years
I can't do it
Ahh
:(

Another confession. My breast stroke is faster than my freestyle for 50m. 36~38s for breast and 38s for freestyle
This is so embarrassing
Someone help me :( I get owned by all the little girls and boys (except le froggie)
(I'm not competitive :))

MoBBy

Owen

Butterfly is hard, that's why.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Wayshow

and i can't do backstroke. I crash into things

Mojo

I can only do breast stroke, and I dont want to think how long 50m would take me.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Sean

BUT YOU CAN DO MATHEMATICS

azn

~ Former Elite of The Sabre Clan :: RuneFest 2010 & 2011 Attendee ~
~ Original Descendant Guardian :: Ex-Wilderness Guardian (2005-2006) ~

Wizard

Wayshow

Quote from: Sean on August 03, 2013, 12:58:10 AM
BUT YOU CAN DO MATHEMATICS

azn
i plead not guilty to that charge
#appliedmathsmajor

Pacman Syu

Eh, whatever man. I kinda fail at swimming too. I can move around and float for a bit, but really slowly and it takes my energy :X
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

BeeBee

I used to think I was good at swimming. Then I got in the pool with my mate who swims nationally...
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

My breaststroke is actually decent if I were to compete, but its my relative horribleness at butterfly and freestyle that makes me sad :(

Pacman Syu

Quote from: Wayshow on August 03, 2013, 05:52:40 PM
My breaststroke is actually decent if I were to compete, but its my relative horribleness at butterfly and freestyle that makes me sad :(
More and more I'm getting the feeling that you're a much better swimmer than most of us, haha.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Nativez

you keep at it mate youll get it