• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] dutchmast4

Started by WG Dutch, January 16, 2016, 01:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WG Dutch

OSRS INTRODUCTION: dutchmast4

My RuneScape Name: dutchmast4
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started playing back in 04 ive been on and off since then. my name is the name of a cigar  i like. slayer all day everyday.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i forget there names ive been in a few over the years but i was in this clan a few months ago and got kicked for inactivity i think.

About me: anthonee, i identify as a toaster, 23, runescape and painting, anything but country, i can make a mean glass of water, i like long walks on the beach with half naked women, i dislike f2p runescape.

I heard about WG through: i think it was on the forums
I want to join because: i was already a member but jared informed me that i was no long on the roster i wasnt on for a few months.

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: idk anything right around the corner but if something comes up ill tell someone

Mojo

Hey welcome back.

It's important that you stay forum active this time and also that you graduate or you will find yourself being removed again.

Ask in wg_cc for app review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zemus

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @Lait_Choco or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

Lait_Choco

Hey man good to have you back, if any questions pm me! :)

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.