• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] EastsPk

Started by eastspk, January 17, 2016, 09:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eastspk

OSRS INTRODUCTION: EastsPk

My RuneScape Name: EastsPk
My Previous RSNs: CantCombo

Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 97
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i've been playing ever since around 2005 and i loved pre-eoc and had a large group of friends and we all went rev cave pking or level 50 obelisk camping and just basically clan events. ever since 2007 all my friends stopped playing and ive just been extremely lonely. so im just looking for a group of people to make me less bored.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i dont know if u want to call it a clan or not but me and like 8 friends were always on and we ran the rev caves back in the day. we didn't really have a name and it wasn't really a clan but yeah.

About me: my names Quentin im 17 i'd say im pretty mature but occasionally i like to be immature to get a few laughs out of everyone, im a huge car guy, i play soccer, and im a a pretty nice guy. I'm outgoing i'd say and im usually on ready to do whatever.

I heard about WG through: bunch of people tried to kill me and spammed wilderness guardians
I want to join because: i want to join WG because it seems like a really friendly environment and even when those people were trying to kill me they were nice about it and told me about their clan and i asked to join and they said google it. So now im here, looking for a spot in this clan.

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: im still in school so that may cut into my time alittle.

Al

Welcome Quentin. Where are you from if you don't mind aaying?
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

recruiting on raids :D

Ask in wg_cc or Discord for your app review!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zemus

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @WG Ajaji or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!