• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] sC Cody

Started by Jackhimself, January 31, 2016, 03:01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackhimself

OSRS INTRODUCTION: sC Cody

My RuneScape Name: sC Cody
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started playing awhile back in 07 but just recently started playing again with friends. my favorite skills are ranged,slayer and mage

My past clans/teams and any current teams: My previous clan was sC (stink cock) it was a small clan of family and friends

About me: My name is cody, i am male,23 i live in canada

I heard about WG through: I heard through my cousin leon
I want to join because: He said there was events and quite a lot of poeple in this clan so i wanted to try out

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: most likely baby/school would impact me the most

Mojo

Hey Cody, expand the "About me" section a bit :)
Just tell us a bit more basic info about you. Take a look through older apps for inspiration.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Jackhimself

I am college student currently taking my intro to physiotherapy, I enjoy playing a wide assortment of games on my free time, I tend to love all music but country. My favorite hobbies are to go for runs/biking in trails and to fix things

Teequoze

Hey Cody looking forward to see you on our events

Best of luck applying if you have any questions feel free to pm :)

Zemus

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @Wg Aussie or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

monster3665

Gratz buddy! Hope to hang with ya some more :P

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.