• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Meuf

Started by Meuf, February 07, 2016, 03:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meuf

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Meuf

My RuneScape Name: Meuf
My Previous RSNs: 30 str 0wnz
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 97
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing rs in about 2005, and been playing on and off ever since like most people. Was never a fan of EOC, and soon quit, but when old school came back I was hooked yet again.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:  I started in the clan world when I joined TORC (The Official Runescape Clan) from RuneHQ.  Later I wanted to get into a little more serious clan and always heard about the epic fights between RoT and WG.  I loved what WG stood for and of course the awesome leadership by His Lordship.  Needless to say, I joined WG for the first time sometime I think around 2006-2007.  My account at the time was Gameguy102.  After quitting RS a year or two later, I rejoined with 30 str 0wnz.  

Here's a imgur album of old memories.  I've always loved looking at these and maybe some of the older members will recognize some of the old names:
Album (if I can edit i'll put it in)

About me: Hi!  I'm Brian.  I'm 23 years old from the Los Angeles area in California.  Nowadays I mostly work and play Runescape.

I heard about WG through: WG Zemus
I want to join because: Nostalgia, looking for friends, always loved WG, and Zemus convinced me.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I work Monday-Friday and am on the PST timezone but I'll try my best to attend whatever I can.

jaredspurr

hey man welcome back, if you can hop on to do your review that would be great

Teequoze

Hey Meuf wb in the clan hope to meet you soon on one of our events!

Greetz

Teeq  :>

Zemus

I CE Y

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG James

Hey welcome man, Nice to see more people joining from the US West coast. lookin forward to getting to know you man!

Fury Os

Dope bro i'm from SD county, glad we getting some more PST members
Southern California Born and Raised

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Application declined as you didn't request an application review.

Feel free to reapply here if you wish to join.
The review process is also outlined on that topic.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]