• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] xentrab02

Started by xentrab02, March 06, 2016, 08:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xentrab02

OSRS INTRODUCTION: xentrab02

My RuneScape Name: xentrab02
My Previous RSNs: 1. Pablotron100
2.alkaid-100

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 104
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I played since i was 7 years old. I like pking with friends and i have had a lot of experience. I know a lot about runescape and learned a lot during my game time when playing unescape. I hope i get accepted.  My favorite skills are magic, ranged, and melee. Ive had so many experience throughout my unescape career or the time I played and also Ilike to work hard.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Ive been in ffdn36 thats the clan i go to run nature runes and to get some of my money. Thats the only cc I've actually ever been too

About me: I was born in American my parents are from Ecuador. I have 1 brother. I like to play a lot of games (gaming). I do wrestling and soccer.

I heard about WG through: Ive heard of it from my friend Cyam he showed me it and told me I would like it so i went ahead and currently trying to apply.
I want to join because: I want to join because i like pking and to have fun. Also I am a trustworthy player i don't betray.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Only thing is pking or doing slayer and training.

Teequoze

Hey nice app hope to see you get accepted in the clan

Im sure u gonna have fun here as we always do  :P

Mojo

Hey, got there in the end :)

Ask for app review on Discord!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zemus

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @WG James or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

WG James

Welcome to WG! Looking forward to getting to know you! if you have any questions message my in-game or here on fourms.