• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Damxn

Started by Smile, April 18, 2016, 11:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smile

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Damxn

My RuneScape Name: Damxn
My Previous RSNs: DehMoN

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: been on and off rs for years.... however I enjoy rebuilding accounts. I made this as my keeper main in February and have really progressed well !

Favorite skill: Magic and Farming
Favorite activity: Castle Wars or PvP

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Mostly with The Eleventh Hour or (TEH) for majority of my time with a clan and then I tried Red Blade Hunters (RBH) in 2015 but did not like it there. Also tried out THE Clan but also did not like.

About me: Damon, male, 22 in Canada going to be studying Network Engineering and Security Analyst in Fall 2016. Ex College athlete use to play D1 football however multiple concussions has ended my career early. Now a personal trainer.

I heard about WG through: Zybez
I want to join because: Would like to join a well run clan as well as fit in socially :D Also looking to kick butt during events!

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School

perpetually high.

Zemus

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @jaredspurr or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]