• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

introduction

Started by souljah_am_i, October 29, 2011, 08:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

souljah_am_i

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
This introduction is for Descendant guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[I started rs on 2007, my rs name dont mean anything i just thought of it , my favourite activities on rs is pvp/skills]

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[i'm 13 years old, im from england/walthamstow, im a male , my favourite hobbies is playing football , favourite music rap/tupac, my skills are doing kick ups, i like being focused and i dislike shouting. ]

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[I heard about this clan from many places like youtube my runescape friend (irock129) and it makes me want to join because its a pvp clan and it looks great to be in]

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[i only know 1 dg member who is irock129]

6. Any additional comments:
[no additional comments]

souljah_am_i

i did as good as i could and btw both these clan are awesome i heard about them from everywhere

Irock129

nice intro if u make it into the clan Congratulations you have just got into one of the most amazing Pvp clans Gl on getting in

BeeBee

Welcome Bro, Nice to see you worked it our in the end #
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Da Kno