• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hell's Intro

Started by Zombii, October 31, 2011, 06:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombii

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? The Wilderness Guardians.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I first started playing RuneScape about 7 years ago. I quit for about 5 years and recently started playing again a little over a month ago (this game is not the same haha) Not much of a skiller, my highest stat is 93 attack and highest none combat is 90wc. I like doing minis (usta play Castle Wars a lot) I like the thrill of combat. I have lvl 1 summoning cus i havent been back to RS for long, and i don't really like the thought of it raising my CB lvl (being lvl 111 with 93att, 90str, 86def, 92hp is quite nice)  :woeh:

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
Well i am 21yo man beast from the United States who loves gaming, whether it be shooting people on battlefield, racing, or playing mmo's. I'm really into classic rock (Ozzy, Led zeppelin, Neil Young, etc.) but i listen to everything. I'm a pretty competitive and laid back guy with a good sense of humor. Don't like cheaters and liars.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I was in WG many years ago before i quit RuneScape. I don't remember how i found out about it back then, but i remember being here and i liked it   ^.^

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Nope, i doubt anyone remembers me either.

6. Any additional comments:
Well i really hope i can become a part of WG again. I enjoy doing pvp and need a good clan to join, and being part of WG in the past makes it an obvious choice for me.

Mark

Omgf what do you play Battlefield on?

I set the standard.

Rachellove9

Welcome back.  I look forward to chatting to you in IRC. 

Zombii

I currently have BF on xbox because my pc is a piece of crap and would prob explode. If i get some money for a new rig i will get it on computer.

Wayshow

It's always nice to return to scape after leaving for a few years ##
welcome bro :)

Mark

Quote from: Zombii on October 31, 2011, 07:26:22 AM
I currently have BF on xbox because my pc is a piece of crap and would prob explode. If i get some money for a new rig i will get it on computer.

NZL Demise, ill give u 1m if you change to an NZL name even if your American.

I set the standard.

Zombii

Ehh, what you talkin about? Is NZL Demise your gamer tag? Myn is Zombii0

Mark

Quote from: Zombii on October 31, 2011, 07:44:51 AM
Ehh, what you talkin about? Is NZL Demise your gamer tag? Myn is Zombii0
Yeah it is, I'll add tomorrow

I set the standard.

Da Kno

Zombii

The IRC link up there isn't working for me . It says "config.txt not found" on a black background.

Mark

Quote from: Zombii on November 01, 2011, 02:49:08 AM
The IRC link up there isn't working for me . It says "config.txt not found" on a black background.
www.mirc.com
www.swiftkit.net

I set the standard.

Zombii

Ok im using the Swift IRC thing cus the link up there still wont work.

Am i now allowed to make an application? Or am i still waiting for the go ahead  :woeh:

Mark

Quote from: Zombii on November 01, 2011, 10:42:12 AM
Ok im using the Swift IRC thing cus the link up there still wont work.

Am i now allowed to make an application? Or am i still waiting for the go ahead  :woeh:
Oh dude your free to make an application at any time lol. I can help you sort out swiftkit fully if your on when i get home :) (if your having trouble)

Good luck!

I set the standard.