• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] itzbumrush

Started by Hurts, October 30, 2015, 02:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurts

OSRS INTRODUCTION: itzbumrush

My RuneScape Name: itzbumrush
My Previous RSNs: My past runescape names are itzblindfire, and stuffthehead
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 73
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing runescape since the release of RS2 and I have been playing off and on ever since. One month ago I created this account and I decided I wanted to make it my goal to create a zerker pure and join the Wilderness Guardians. My desired name is hurts as I think it is original and stands out. What I want the most out of this experience is to create a zerker and join a clan that is capable of accomplishing great things. I want to be apart of a dedicated and extensive community, as I am dedicated myself. I want to pk, accomplish goals, and make friends along the way.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have been in a multitude of clans but that was back around 2007 era and I currently cannot remember the clan names that I was apart of. I believe one name was skillerz of 104. Aside from that clan I was mostly a solo player because I could not find any clan that suited me. But after watching his Lordship inspiring videos I really like the mentality of this clan.

About me: My name is Michael Simpson and I'm from a small town in Ohio. I am currently attending college at Ohio University and I am a computer science major. My main hobby is video games obviously, but I also enjoy physical activity. Mostly body building or sports. My favorite style of music is screamo/metal and rock.

I heard about WG through: I heard about wilderness guardians by browsing youtube and coming upon His Lordship's videos
I want to join because: I want to join the Wilderness Guardians because the mindset and mentality that this clan and His Lordship shows. The idea that His Lordship fought so hard to save runescape and did so through the tactic of reaching out to Jagex and showing them that Pking was what made runescape great and taking that away or modifying it will ultimately be the downfall of RS. I think your words reach Jagex and now I feel OSRS has brought back the old nostalgia of Pking back in 2004-2007. I would love to join this well reputable and experienced clan as I finish my berserker pure.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No major events, but as I mentioned above I'm attending college so sometimes I must place schoolwork above RS.

Mojo

Nice app there but unfortunately you're below our 85 combat requirements.
We can leave the app open while you train unless it takes a long time.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Application declined as you didn't request an application review.

Feel free to reapply here if you wish to join.
The review process is also outlined on that topic.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]