• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] TalkingChimp's Application

Started by TalkingChimp, February 16, 2013, 07:00:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TalkingChimp

About you and your account
I'm applying to the Silent Guardians clan

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
TalkingChimp; old names: Slaynub, Xkarils nubx

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started playing rs back in january 05, around when slayer was initially released, though if memory serves me correctly, I made this account around 2007/2008. My RSN stems from a love of nature and science; mainly Darwinian evolution, which as should be commonly known, stats that humans evolved from a common ancestor of chimpanzees, that have created elaborate languages through small mouth noises :P My favorite activities in-game would have to be Slayer, Farming, various skilling, any kind of PvM minigames and boss hunting, including but not limited to Soul Wars, PC, GWD, Corp

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I'm Zack, male, 20, USA, I enjoy playing/listening to music, video games (RPGs, shooters), Psychedelics, I play in a band with a few friends that plan on putting out an EP this coming spring and album presumably in summertime. I like random adventures, any time spent with good friends, conversing and sharing ideas, good vibes, eating food :o
I don't care for useless ego-based bickering

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join SG?
i google searched kalphite king group clan, and saw a link to this site on tip.it. reason for wanting to join? to do pvm and have a community of people i can connect with in-game that enjoy doing the same

Your PvM, Dungeoneering and Minigame Experience
Have been slaying since shortly after release, downed DKs, KQ, Corp, all GWD bosses save Nex, I solo Graardor almost daily, not much else I can recall since it's been so long since I've been in a decent clan, only 63 dungeoneering since i hate soloing and never had the chance to get a solid group. Castle wars, clan wars, stealing creation, barb assault, PC, SW,SoM, GOP, fight pits, FoG, duel arena, BH

5. What are your current Combat, Total and Dungeoneering levels?
CB 196, Total 1947, Dunge 63

6. What PvM and Minigame experience do you have? Were you involved in any Clans that did this in the past?
(see 4) I have been in clans that did GWD KQ PC SW SC BA and CW

7. Our event times vary depending on the situation. Can you do your best to make events?
of course!

Your Activity and Availability
i generally play anywhere between the hours of 12 PM EST to 2 AM EST

8. Do you agree to check Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Events (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
yes

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Job/school mostly, and band practice usually on sundays in the evening

Al

Great app. Good to see an experienced and enthusiastic come by.

Come into the IRC lobby for an interview. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to pm me on the forums or in-game. Added you. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

Looks like my post on tip.it paid off :D

Welcome dude!

I hope to see you in irc soon!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo