• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Nemi11, 83

Started by nemi11, June 27, 2013, 11:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nemi11

WG INTRODUCTION: Nemi11

My RuneScape Name: Nemi11
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 83
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started playing around 8 years ago. played rs until eoc and got bored. Now only play 07. Only play rs to pk. I don't enjoy skilling and questing. Favorite skill is range, which is my main combat style and my first ever 99 skill in my rs life

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Was in THE clan for a long time. Then joined Infinity Lures(MB / east Drags clan) for a while and was in Bluesky 17's BH clan.

About me: I am Guy from London.

I heard about WG through: Invited by a friend/current member
I want to join because: Was looking for a good pking clan and thought WG is the best for my lvl

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: None

Mojo

Hi, welcome to our boards. It would be nice to hear a bit more about you, maybe you could edit that in :P

Anyway, I hope to see you in IRC!

edit: Also, defence is important in the clan world, you should consider training that up.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Twizlers300

Yeah while you have a nice mage and range, you will get KO'd constantly out in the wildy in a "main" clan.

But anyway welcome to WG!

BeeBee

Hey, would be nice to know a bit more about you, I'm a guy from Wales!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

iHHS

X Warrior170

[center

Zyruth

Patience is the key to Success.

Lord Himself

7PB

Hey Nemi , gl m8 hope u make it in :) , these guys are fun here so i think you would enjoy it , and man blueskys bh team :P been awhile haha....

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

Wizard

Freemz x

Mojo

This was accepted a few days ago, not sure who by.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]