• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] ace24x, 85

Started by ace24x, July 11, 2013, 05:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ace24x

WG INTRODUCTION: ace24x

My RuneScape Name: ace24x
My Previous RSNs: hubahuba86
My Combat Level: 85
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: love slayer, pking in groups is really fun for me which is why im joining, my name well, i just find its pretty cool :P. been playing since about 2007-2008, rs is part of my childhood, killing people on rs is always fun so why not own the shnitzels out of everyone together right?

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: my name is Isaac, from canada, age 14, (started playing when i was like about 7 id say) love to paintball, play runescape, love country music and occaisionally some skrillex or something, and rock, dislike annoying people.

I heard about WG through: Zybez/RSC Forums
I want to join because: it looks epic and fun!

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: nope, young have alot of time on my hands

Wizard

Hello & Welcome to WG Forums, after you get IRC installed and familiarize yourself with making your way to #WG_LOBBY you can contact one of the ranks there for your interview, we also use TS3 for every event so I'd suggest you look at the guide and download it ASAP. :)

Mojo

Hi Isaac, unfortunately you are 5 combat levels off our requirements currently, so keep training and you will hit those reqs in no time :P

Personally I'd train Prayer and Defence as those are your lowest. Feel free to hang around our IRC, Forums and His Lordship's clan chat while you train :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

YumYumMix

work on the range and might wana get 52 prayer so you dont get smited during raids man

Twizlers300

Hey it's been nice talking to you in the CC, and I know you're training hard so keep it up! Welcome to WG. :)

MoBBy

Wizard

Keep training buddy :) Your alive so :))))))))))))))))))

BeeBee

Keep Training and hang around our forums/community.

Ahoy!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Ronmanola

I recommend this guy for membership :)

He's attended at least two pk trips with us.

Edit: and regarding ts3, he does have it installed, he used it on last night's raid.

Wizard

Your only 4 combat levels off our requirements so train up! It can be done in less than a week :)

His Lordship

Hello Isaac, welcome to the family.
Looking forward to some great times with you.
I don't see a problem with this application so it should be pretty smooth sailing getting you interviewed and accepted.

Flames377

Hey nice to see your application.
I don't think you meet all the requirements to join at this time.
You can find these requirements here
http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=66.0

Get training ;) :P

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

It's been over 2 weeks. Have to decline this, Reapply if you can be active!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]