• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Stars Child, 93

Started by Laurennio, July 17, 2013, 01:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurennio

WG INTRODUCTION: Stars Child

My RuneScape Name: Stars Child
My Previous RSNs: I've been playing Rs untill mid 2011, had many accounts like 10 or so, well i guess i will just name  the best of 'em. Mains: Kandonesys, Hti, Lankiukaslt4 and pure: I Makaveli I.
My Combat Level: 93
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started in mid 2005, after 5 mins i fell in love with Rs and been playing for more than 6 years. Been in many clans (mostly Lithuanian), had many accounts I loved pking with clan and solo but after wilderness removal I started to PvM, I think PvM was the only thing that kept me playing thru those years without wilderness. I quitted in mid 2011, because of bs updates and Rs turning into WoW. When they released OSRS I started to play Rs again at the same day :)x

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I joined my first clan in early 2006 (DWC) and then the journey began.. :D I've been in many wars with many clans, I could even call myself rs wars Veteran or something xD I've been clanning thru all evolutions of tanking and tactics and I know everything about wilderness and clans.

About me: I'm Larry from Lithuania, 18 y.o., i LOVE rock, hard rock, heavy metal etc.etc., my hobbies are: electric and acoustic guitars, football and volleyball. I like Cocaine and Jack Daniels xx.

I heard about WG through: Found His Lordship's video in youtube :p
I want to join because: I like this clan's history and I want to help you guys to write another one in OSRS :)

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope.

"Pure Rock Souls."

Flames377

Welcome, nice stats but be sure to get 70 range soon!

His Lordship

Hi Laurenio, nice appplication.
Welcome, welcome!
Which video of mine did you see? :P

Laurennio

^"Wilderness Guardians Recruitment Movie" :P

And yes i will achieve 99 cooking in couple of hours and after that 60 pray, 70 range, mage time :)

"Pure Rock Souls."

Wizard

Very nice :)

Hello & Welcome

Don't forget to join #wg_Lobby on SwiftIRC for your interview :)

YumYumMix

Train range dude so u get black d hide armour

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Rangex

Twizlers300

Welcome, I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Ronmanola

Mojo

I've noticed you hanging around our boards Larry, nice to see your application!

Good luck and I hope to see you in IRC soon :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Kakuna

Welcome to WG! I just got accepted yesterday myself, I'll look forwawrd to seeing you in the IRC and around the forums

dlmoore

YumYumMix

gl man and get ur range to 70 to get the Black D' Hide