• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] S5S5SS5S55S0, 94

Started by Rezaime, July 27, 2013, 07:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rezaime

WG INTRODUCTION: S5S5SS5S55S0

My RuneScape Name: S5S5SS5S55S0
My Previous RSNs: W45
My Combat Level: 94
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing: 2006
Name: Staker (ex). I'll change it in a week
Skills/activities: I like PKing the most, though I've skilled and quested a lot too.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: Name: Ravi
Country/Location: London, England (UK)
Music: Hip Hop (e.g. Lupe Fiasco), DnB (e.g. Monstercat), Chillstep/Melodicstep (e.g. Blackmill), Indie Rock (e.g. Two Door Cinema Club), and just other general good music (e.g. Red Hot Chili Peppers).

I heard about WG through: Ad on Zybez
I want to join because: Never been in a clan before and I love PKing. I'm glad this clan is big, old and not nooby! I hope I'll fit in well.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Sleep? I dunno. How serious are these events taken?

arny

Lol i think i have u added mate:)

I asked you before about joining WG but you said not now.. So yeah. Glad to see your here anyway,that all thats counts lol:D

Rangex

Seen you in IRC waiting for an interview, Welcome to the forums mate, hope you enjoy it here  (H)

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Twizlers300

Welcome.  To your last point, we take certain events more seriously than others.  For example, all community events are optional and raids are required if online and able.  Any planned fight, on the other hand, is taken very seriously and we all make sacrifices to attend them if at all possible.  You are also required to sign up for these events whether it is a yes or no.

Anyway welcome to the clan :)

His Lordship

Hey Ravi, good to see another Londoner.
I'm moving back to London in 2 weeks.
You going to Runefest?

Anyway, welcome to the forums man.

Flames377

It might be messed up but their is no picture of you're stats,
anyways welcome
I hope to see you around IRC :)

MoBBy

Wizard

I hope you haven't given up on getting that interview done :) Hope to see you back in #WG_LOBBY :P

Prazo

Welcome man :) you seem like a really nice guy and nice pk trip we had today :P

Wizard

Keep coming on IRC, I've seen you trying to get interviews a few times, you just keep missing when the ranks are online <3

Vio

Wizard

Quote from: Vio on July 31, 2013, 12:36:26 AM
Interviewed and accepted, welcome :D

OMG VIO DID AN INTERVIEW!!!!! OMG OMG OMG MUST BE APOCALYPSE !!

Greats Ravi :)

dlmoore