• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][ACCEPTED][/color] THE M B, 92

Started by I PK Nak3d, August 06, 2013, 08:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I PK Nak3d

WG INTRODUCTION: THE M B

My RuneScape Name: THE M B
My Previous RSNs: I PK Nak3d
Giant P0uch

My Combat Level: 92
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing runescape around 6 + years ago ,  my name is a name i changed to set up a clan not long ago because im fed up of clans that never pk , and decided to try set up my own.

I am 90 rc , and getting close to 91 . Been Getting 99 range also , level 98 now .

My past clans/teams and any current teams: BRR - left because lack of pkin

Demonic Plauge 60 + - left because of childish behaviour , and massive lack of pkin ( was warlord ).

Tune scape - Not enough pking

About me: My names James , i am 21 , from uk . Have got a son who is Nearly 2 , Spend alot of time with him etc , watching films , keeping fit . chilling with mates .

I heard about WG through: From other players , and seen on forums myself.
I want to join because: Sound like's a good pking clan and a good sensible clan .

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: my child

Mojo

Hey James welcome to our forums. It would be good if you could tell us a bit more about yourself, the form suggested 100 words :P

On another note, I am ex-tunescape :P I've been following their progress on 07 and I often chat with the TS leader so good to have another ex-TS here :)

edit: also, you appear to be 5 combat levels and 5 defence levels off our requirements, so good luck training!

edit 2: the combat calculator is wrong, I can see you are actually level 92, my bad (still 5 defence levels off though)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Flames377

Welcome yo our forums mate.

inb4ippulledagain

I PK Nak3d

Hi , ok well , I have read the forum and from what i read 70 defence is not a requirement , although it will be better if you have it .

I am planning on getting 70 defence 99 str , after i get 99 range .

Well I Really Dont know what i can say , I Have played runescape for a long time , i did not like eoc when it came out , and have played 07 since the day it came out , my main time on runescape was around this era , i am very knowledgeable of runescape . Since i started playing have wanted to get 91 rc and that has been my main goal in runescape , along with pking and finding a decent team that i can pk with .

If i have to get the 70 defence then so be it , i will work on it after 99 range and apply again .

Mojo

60 defence is the current requirement, and you are not far from it :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I PK Nak3d

Oh Man is that it .... ill go and get 60 now then

Flames377

Twizlers300

Hello welcome to WG.  We PK a lot, both with prepped and non-prepped trips so just stay active in-game/on IRC/TS and you will find plenty of opportunities. :)

His Lordship

Hi James, welcome to the forums.
The only clan there I recognised is Tunescape. That takes me way back.
I believe there are quite a few members here who were once in TS.

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

I PK Nak3d

Thanks :) , Although i have not been in tunescape long , Tune scape Pmd me asking me to join after i had just set up a clan a  few hours before.

Currently working on 60 def . Would of had it by now but has ISP problems !
Will be 60 today and will post up when i have got it :D

BeeBee

Good Stuff.
Tunescape...dem max opts fall ins ##

I guess you just have to go onto irc (#wg_lobby) for your interview!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

I PK Nak3d

LOL ! :P .

Ok well , i will just download swiftkit now then i guess . :)

day i k0ed

BeeBee

I take it you're accepted. I'll lock this!

If you wish, you can make a hello to introduce yourself further then make a topic here:
http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?board=93.0
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.