• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=Green][Accepted][/color] [07] l Rashford l

Started by Anthony, May 14, 2016, 08:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

OSRS INTRODUCTION: l Rashford l

My RuneScape Name: l Rashford l
My Previous RSNs: Coyne04, I Pk You irl
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 87
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing back in 2004 which was with coyneo4 my first account. I reached level 135 but it was at that time my account started to get hacked all too regularly. I took a good few years break from the game and came back to OSRS on this account

My past clans/teams and any current teams: On my old main I have been all over the place. Had spells in damage incorporated and anarchy. Spent a year or so in hammerfall and triforce who were pretty big at the time. I also started my own PVP clan named the invincibles which went on to 5 unbeaten in its first 5 wars. Pure clan wise from I Pk You Irl I had ascendancy for a long time and FoE. There has been a lot of others over the 10 years or so that I've played but they're the more well known ones that stick out

About me: I'm a 26 year old dad of 2 that plays in my spare time which isn't as much as it used to be. I love football but not as much as my 2 girls. I also play Xbox one on fifa and halo which is pretty much all you need to know in a nutshell

I heard about WG through: On rs community
I want to join because: I've been playing again for a year now and nobody I played with before really plays anymore which is why I'm looking to get back into a clan to meet some new people in game to do things with and this seems like a good active friendly place

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not that I know of

Smile

perpetually high.

WG Ajaji

Hello Anthony, welcome to WG. Feel free to hop on discord and ask for an app review.

Anthony

I just realised there was 2 topics which were the same. If someone could delete the other one for me so there isn't 2?

Been on discord too and pmed mojo but haven't heard anything back or had a pm

xentrab02

Whats up bro hope you get into wg will be fun pking with us. Check out discord and feel free to ask for a review on discord

Anthony

Thanks man. I will be in the CC whenever I'm online so anyone feel free to add me on there if you haven't done already

Teequoze

Quote from: Anthony on May 15, 2016, 08:53:54 PM
I just realised there was 2 topics which were the same. If someone could delete the other one for me so there isn't 2?

Been on discord too and pmed mojo but haven't heard anything back or had a pm
Mojo is on vacation

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @WG Ajaji or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!