• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Tank_strange Application

Started by tank_strange, April 23, 2013, 03:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tank_strange

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
Currently my username is tank_strange.Past username halojapan but i quitted eoc for 07

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
I played runescape back in 2002 when i was young. Didn't really play the game seriously until 2004. Made a main he was level 122 i think. he was mainly f2p pking full rune etc...Then in 2008 i made a tank ranged + veng 95 defence,was pking in p2p.Was also doing barrage/ranged combo with tb friends.I'm currently making a tank ranger like i use to play back in the day i just finished my barrow gloves this week and training right now.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I won't go too far in this question.Id rather tell stuff about my self to ppls i know a bit more if you can understand :O I'm canadian,i like all kind of music really.I'm an adult is what i can tell you :O
4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG? Which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)
I was looking for a pk clan/warring clan and i looked in RS07 forums for a while until i found this clan.
You guy's have history in terms of how long this clan have been round since 2003.By the intro i watched this clan seems solid and this is the right clan i'm looking for right now.I am applying for RS07 pking

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
I was warring alot back in the day in f2p greater pking or deep pking.Calling names,pillings,dd,hybriding i know alot.about pking.In p2p pking i was soloing 1 vs 1 mostly in edge or with a small team in greens.Didn't really join any clans.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Yes i could for sure

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC, can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC invite.
i got 12 millions cash ready for this

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes i understand.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I agree. I cannot find a way to download Swiftkit when i download it and run it as admin when patch occur i get an error

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
I dont think so

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

This Babylon

Be patient, the interview will come, just be sure to inform any half ops + in irc when they are online, Otherwise, welcome to wg! :)

Al

Welcome tank. By the looks of your app you seem a good candidate for WG, welcome!
Staff should be right with you whenever they're online. I'd look for Mojohaza1, but any op (short for operator, red colored) or half-op (yellow) will do.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

PkUrClaws

Mojo

Quote from: Al on April 23, 2013, 06:50:29 AM
I'd look for Mojohaza1
no he's gay.

Welcome to our boards :)

Visit IRC by clicking the Live Chat button at the top of this page!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rachellove9

I pm'd you but you must of been afk.
I hope to see you soon in irc.

Tmal34

SquelchyFish

X Warrior170

Welcome mate (: Canada Unit Rep

[center

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.