• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Barrows week loots

Started by Randy, January 04, 2012, 08:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Quote from: JC on January 06, 2012, 09:27:12 PM
Quote from: Bam on January 06, 2012, 02:36:33 PM
draconic visage from barrows? wtf  :wtf:

Only for this week, you can also get double loots and so-on since they've just updated barrows and they obviously want to 're-invigorate' a fairly old minigame :3

Draconian visage is permanent (I think?), 10% double loot chance is for the week

anyway, round 4 (cut short by a raid):

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on January 06, 2012, 09:53:58 PM

Only for this week, you can also get double loots and so-on since they've just updated barrows and they obviously want to 're-invigorate' a fairly old minigame :3

Draconian visage is permanent (I think?), 10% double loot chance is for the week

anyway, round 4 (cut short by a raid):

Mojo making bank.

Meanwhile arma trolls me as usual.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

JC

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on January 06, 2012, 09:53:58 PM

Yeah I had a re-read of their post and it looks like it is permanent.... but someone at Jagex needs to learn to proof read/write more sensibly :3
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lth

I did the 11th Owen Pose :)

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

PineappleTom

Ahrim's top on 4th chest :)