• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[Rammstein] If i were to re apply.....

Started by Rammstein, January 02, 2012, 05:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rammstein

Would I have to go through that whole initial stage and whatnot ?

BeeBee

If you left more than 6months ago i believe.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

initiate stage isn't difficult anyway :)

get dat intro posted!  :nyan: :woeh:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Dorcha3377

His Lordship

Hey mate, do you remember when you left?
If it was within 6 months you can become a guardian immediately.

BeeBee

Quote from: His Lordship on January 03, 2012, 12:44:07 AM
Hey mate, do you remember when you left?
If it was within 6 months you can become a guardian immediately.
Ithink he's fine to pass it,
He left after me, and i left in September i think or august

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

PineappleTom

http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=1418.0

October 14th ^

You left on a sloppy leaving topic (where you asked to be exiled....), are you sure you want to return?

Wayshow

Quote from: Rodney75 on January 04, 2012, 12:12:44 PM
http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=1418.0

October 14th ^

You left on a sloppy leaving topic (where you asked to be exiled....), are you sure you want to return?
Was thinking the same thing :X

His Lordship

The greatest honour a person can pay to WG is to leave with bad memories, but to still love WG so much they want to return.
I see this intro as a good thing.

Owen

He left on a bad note cos I called him out on a million different things.  A lot of which are irrelevant compared to WG 3 months ago, so sure why not, go ahead and intro.

I'll be waiting.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

Quote from: Bassism on January 04, 2012, 05:08:53 PM
He left on a bad note cos I called him out on a million different things.  A lot of which are irrelevant compared to WG 3 months ago, so sure why not, go ahead and intro.

I'll be waiting.
So NH ##

Rachellove9

There should not be a problem as they all said, just make your intro and you can come back as Guardian. 

PM me on IRC and we can discuss any questions you might have as well. 

Peace
Rachy