• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Noodlesyumi

Started by gijseersel, March 22, 2015, 01:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gijseersel

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Noodlesyumi

My RuneScape Name: Noodlesyumi
My Previous RSNs: Peek At Chu
CatInCan

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 92
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Dear Wilderness guardians,

When did I start playing?

i started playing like 9 years ago, the first year or so was really cool. I began discovering things, met other people, got my first rune scim. And since then i never gave up on playing rs. The release of eoc was quite a pain for me, but still i couldn't stop playing. This game has meant so much for me and I met some really cool people (who unfortunately lived too far away). I believe it was after 3 years when I bought my first membership, damn that was amazing. The world of runescape which had always been really cool had just gotten 10 times as big (if not 20 times)!

What does your name means?

Noodlesyumi = noodles + yumi => I

My past clans/teams and any current teams: The only clan I've been in is a clan which was called ''The Dutch Knights''. I think i was in there for about five years but when eoc came out the clan died and never did it return.

About me: My name is Gijs (very hard to pronounce if you are not dutch).

What are your gender, age and country?

I'm a male, 20 years old and I live in the netherlands.

What are your hobbies?

I love drumming, been in a band for like 3 years and it has always been really cool. Another ''hobby'' of mine is math, back in the days when I was around 14 years old I competed in math tournaments and since then my interest for math has never died.

What do I do for a living/study?

I do not have a job at the moment, I'm still on university. Maastricht University in the Netherlands to be precise. I'm currently studying Medicine and I hope to one day become a succesfull doctor. This study may be hard, however it doesn't affect my runescape in game time.

I heard about WG through: I saw the introduction video on youtube
I want to join because: Since my previous clan stopped rs also became less fun. 100% that was because I have no one to play with anymore. And since then I have always been looking for a lovely clan with really cool members, Wildernessguardians looks like that one clan I have been looking for so long. With an awesome community you guys are the one clan I want to you, want to become a part of.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: In approximately 4 years I will have finished my study and I will have to start working in hospital about 40 hours/week, this will indeed decrease my in game time.

Banana

Hey man, great intro! Another dutchy :) Hope to see you around more!
RuneScape Name: Monkeyy
IRC Name: Banana
TeamSpeak Name: Banana

Contact me on IRC or in game for any Questions.
Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes
80% of success is showing up
Monkey See, Monkey do!

PineappleTom

Mojo

Another Dutch one :woeh:

Nice app and welcome to WG!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules