• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] lexAF

Started by lex, November 30, 2016, 02:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lex

OSRS INTRODUCTION: lexAF

My RuneScape Name: lexAF
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 109
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started playing around a year ago.
changed names a few times, first name is Lex so LexAF, i dunno.
Ever since I completed my last goal of quest cape and stat requirements for all hard diaries, all i do is train slayer, do dailys and complete hard/elite clues from slayer
I suppose when get bored of slayer ill go for like 70 all stats, then 75, then 80. Something like that. I don't pvp but i enjoy pvm obviously

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I'm 20 years old, live in Australia. I use to play RS when i was 11-14 or something. I currently work as a swim coach and still swim occasionally. I also love pokemon and at the moment am playing a lot between RS and pokemon since I'm finished uni for about 4 months. I study exercise science and I have 2 years left of my course. Don't know what much more there is to say. I love chasing achievements and that's what I'm doing in RS and once I lose that sense of accomplishment or enjoyment I'll probably quit but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I heard about WG through: WG Rebourne
I want to join because: WG Rebourne made it sound good and looking for raids and pvm team

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: completing volunteer program January 15 - February 3

Rebourne

welcome on our forums!

Im sure you will enjoy your stay here!
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Mojo

Welcome to our boards :)

edit: I made an error on the app form and put the same question twice. Please edit in some IRL info into the "About Me" section to help us get to know you
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Azewl

Hey! Welcome to our forums. Good luck with your application and I hope I can ask you questions when I have a quest to do or diaries to complete! :D

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!