• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

My Long Adventure of my clue scroll and my first solo rare item hunt

Started by YumYumMix, July 27, 2013, 07:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YumYumMix

so today i did my clue scroll from dks and i finished it but i got stuck cuz i needed to do underground pass and that took me like 2 hours but i finished it and went on to my clue scroll adventure and this is what i found...

Resuming the Clue Scroll with a surprise
[spoiler]
i had to do underground pass in order to start legends and i had to start legends in order to get into the kharazi jungle to get the to the next clue scroll

[/spoiler]

AND also it happen to have been that my next clue scroll was the last one and it was very close to the one i just got
but as u see i got sh** in my loot and i was like omg i spend like 4 hours plus doing this!!!!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Rangex

Rachellove9

Prazo

Well look at the bright side, if you get another kharazi jungle clue you wont ever have to do that quest again :P

YumYumMix

Quote from: Prazo on July 27, 2013, 06:15:23 PM
Well look at the bright side, if you get another kharazi jungle clue you wont ever have to do that quest again :P

true and the eggs are like 100k if i checked cuz they have a infinite spawn so you can pick a egg at every location in runescape