• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] igotoneshot1

Started by igotoneshot, June 02, 2016, 05:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

igotoneshot

OSRS INTRODUCTION: igotoneshot1

My RuneScape Name: igotoneshot1
My Previous RSNs: over261
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 104
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape in 2009. My name was completely random as i was always bad at choosing one.
My favorite skill was strength which i got 99 and woodcutting. All my goals in runescape was to make money and be rich, so i mainly spent my time staking. Also, i still remember spending like one month in lumbridge and al kharid killing goblins as a starting noob which is hilarious till this day!

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Amro.
I am 20 years old.
I am from egypt "the pyramids and pharoahs".
I like to go to the gym and lift heavy weights. Also, gaming is one of my hobbies ofcourse.
My taste in music varies from deep house to party songs to edm elctro and my favorite alternative rock music.
I am friendly and outgoing, already chilled in the cc for a couple of weeks. Also, I like messing around with wg members as i love trash humor.

I heard about WG through: Wg genesis
I want to join because: I really enjoy talking to the clan members on the cc.
They are really helpful when it comes to in game information. Furthermore, most of them like to go on boss trips which is fun and helpful for me because I never really bossed on runescape. Finally, i was never part of a clan so I would like to join wg cc as it will be my first cc to join hopefully :).

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: University

Anthony

Seems like a good guy. Been in the CC quite a lot.

Looks to know what hes doing and I think he would be a good addition

I CE Y

Welcome to the clan Amro!

You'll be a good addition to the clan  :>

WG Genesis

REJECT HIM. HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

[spoiler]MA MAAAAAN. Welcome to the clan :D[/spoiler]

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @WG Ajaji or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!