• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Exily's Intro

Started by Exily, May 09, 2013, 01:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exily

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
My RSN is Exily and I have had that name since as long as I can remember, it is my login name and I have never changed it :)

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
Back in 05 I started out as a 1 defence pure account and have stuck with it until the bounty hunter came out and I decided to try out my luck as a zerker pure as they were becoming really popular. After my transition to a 45 def account I stuck with it till the end of the old combat system. I had a maxed out 80 attack 50 defence (turmoil quests) account which I was satisfied with.
As for my RSN, it means nothing. I just think it looks cool :)
3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is David and I am currently 16 and coming up to 17 in a few weeks. I live in Northern Ireland and my favorite hobby is to play games such as RuneScape although I do not like to limit myself to one game, I also play League of Legends, Team Fortress 2 and World of Warcraft occasionally but my main focus at the moment is the Old School Runescape.

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
I was casually browsing through the RSC forums and saw the thread for WG and the introduction video really caught my attention.

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
This might be a little bit of a drawback, but I have only been in 1 multi clan called "Zerker Legends" and I don't have as much multi experience as other people in this clan, however I am willing to take advice and learn :p

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Yes, I usually come home at around 5-6pm GMT and go to sleep as late as I want to.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
Yes, gear has always been my strong point, I like to keep myself well stocked and organized at all times.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes I do understand.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes, I use the SwiftKit client for IRC so it's not a problem for me to stay in IRC at all times. I will also check forums daily as I train my account.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Around June time I will have my exams so it may affect my activity just slightly which shouldn't be a big problem.

Mojo

Hi David, welcome to the boards :D

See you in IRC soon!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

MoBBy

Dr. Mudbone

Welcome to WG David! Hope you like it here.

Kwaichi

Nice to meet you David.
Did your parents approved you playing RS back in 05? :p

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Zyruth

Patience is the key to Success.

Exily

Quote from: Kwaichi on May 09, 2013, 02:27:31 PM
Nice to meet you David.
Did your parents approved you playing RS back in 05? :p
Yeah haha, though I wasn't allowed to play as much back then :P

LilRyan

Welcome to the forums, it's not really a draw back not having much experience, just means we can mould you to our liking :)

Andr3www

Nice Intro man, i really liked it.  ;)

Al

Northern Ireland...awesome, welcome!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mami Tomoei

Hi David :). Im glad you picked up 07scape and you will like it here

Exily

I have to say, so far I'm really impressed with how nice everyone in this clan is.. Haven't seen this kind of nice behavior in RS in a long time. :)

Creeper975

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Twizlers300

Nice to meet you, welcome to WG (H)

Andr3www

Very nice intro man, Cya around  ;)

PkUrClaws

X Warrior170

Hello David, I'm Chris, welcome to WG