• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Raku Konpaku

Started by Rakukonpaku, July 22, 2015, 05:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakukonpaku

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Raku Konpaku

My RuneScape Name: Raku Konpaku
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 80
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: My main on RS3 started in 2005, originally made a pure, recently went zerk. Almost fully quested for a zerk account, only missing lunar spells for now (I do have barrows gloves/torso/void). Main money skill is fishing while watching stuff. Don't delve too much into my name, it'd take a while to explain the string of random stuff.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Mostly small pure clans back in 2008-2010, main one would be Divine Brutality.

About me: Male, 22, United States(Michigan). Main hobby aside from games is bowling, I also took to reading a fair bit of manga and the occasional Japanese light novel due to taking Japanese in high school and college. Currently in college, will be starting up a full-time job next week. Main music I listen to was mostly Japanese rock/metal since that's where I ended up being when I had good internet, been getting more variety lately.

I heard about WG through: RS forum post
I want to join because: Honestly, just looking to some people to do some endgame and PvP content with, though currently I do not have enough to fund pk trips.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Full time job/college work

Mojo

Hey welcome to WG boards :D

Hopefully you can get enough gp to PK with us soon :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y