• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] sC Leon

Started by EnufzEnuf, January 28, 2016, 06:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnufzEnuf

OSRS INTRODUCTION: sC Leon

My RuneScape Name: sC Leon
My Previous RSNs: EnufzEnuf
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 108
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: first played the game in 04, I mostly do slayer/bosses right now although I am working on 75 thieving to finish up hard fremmy diaries.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: small clan with irl friends 5-7 members

About me: My name is Leon, (obviously) I'm 19 and live in Canada

I heard about WG through: Through a WG member I met in-game
I want to join because: I would like to join so that I can tag along for GW runs or whatever else there may be.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I generally have a lot of free time.

Suffud

Nice to meet you, i'm going after the frem hard myself, if you need any help with the clan feel free to give me a PM

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @Lait_Choco or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Welcome to the clan! :) And as Mojo said, feel free to contact me if you've any problem.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.