• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Ploxyes

Started by Ploxyes, April 30, 2015, 02:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ploxyes

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Ploxyes

My RuneScape Name: Ploxyes
My Previous RSNs: The_Lizard33, ZacHank.
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started in 05 and was f2p for about 7 years before getting membership.

I actually just found out my RSN means 'Please Yes' (not good at 1337 I guess).  Before that though I just thought it sounded cool.

My favorite RS activites by far is ranged and melee combat but I'm looking forward to learning how to defeat the ultimate opponent (aka players).

RS is by far my favorite game for 2 reasons.  1st is nostalgia and second is free reign, you can do anything here in ways that you can't in other mmos.

My past/current clans/teams are: I've only been in one clan before and that was Mama's Family.  They're an activities based clan which I left to find a more pvp focused clan.  This was the obvious choice.
About me: My name is Zach Hankel and I go by Zach or Hank.  I'm 24, male, married to a beautiful wife, and live in CO right now.  I love reading, writing, hiking, gaming, debating philosophy, and roasting coffee.  I tend towards the Post Rock and Alt Rock music scene and I've often said Explosions in the Sky is the soundtrack to my life.

Currently working in IT but I'm looking to get my Masters in Philosophy, just cause.

I heard about WG through: His Lordship's Wilderness Videos
I want to join because: PvP was a huge reason I started playing RS, I want to get back into it.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: The normal IRL things someone of my age does.

Devin

I enjoyed reading your application. Welcome to the community mate! Just curious, do you have any experience in Clan Wars with a clan/team? If not, not a big deal because we'll turn you into a pro ;)
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Neat application Zach, welcome to WG boards :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ploxyes

Quote from: Devin on April 30, 2015, 02:47:47 AM
I enjoyed reading your application. Welcome to the community mate! Just curious, do you have any experience in Clan Wars with a clan/team? If not, not a big deal because we'll turn you into a pro ;)

No, unfortunately I have no Clan Wars experience or team fighting experience.  The most experience I've had has been with a couple friends dipping our toes in the wildy, but that was a long time ago.

Ploxyes

Mojo

Interviewed by Dev. Accepted. Welcome again :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Frozen 10