• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Xentrab02

Started by xentrab02, April 25, 2016, 10:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xentrab02

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Xentrab02

My RuneScape Name: Xentrab02
My Previous RSNs: Pablotron100, alkaid-100, kakarat 100
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 106
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I played since i was 7 years old. I like pking with friends and i have had a lot of experience from it. I know a lot about runescape and learned a lot during my game time when playing runescape. I hope i get accepted, for my graduation got declined and got removed from wg so i am reapplying again.  My favorite skills are magic, ranged, and melee. Ive had so many experience throughout my unescape career or the time I played and also I like to work hard. Hope to come back in the clan and graduate next time.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have been only in two clans which is ffdn36 a nat running clan and wg which i am currently reapplying to get back in the clan.

About me: I was born in American and my parents and family are from Ecuador. I live in America and my favorite sports are wrestling, soccer, and track. Currently i am in track and i run the 4x1 relay, 75m dash, and long jump. I enjoy doing sports and learning new thing getting in shape. One of my favorite and memorable sports is wrestling, I was in varsity and lost only 4 matches out of like 10.

I heard about WG through: From my friend cyam long long time ago.... but I've known
I want to join because: I want to join because i like pking and to have fun. Also I am a trustworthy player i don't betray. I also want to learn a lot how to pk and meet new people.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I am in track currently, so thats why i can't attend to many raid as much as i did before but i will be on every weekend and some week days. But i will come to mostly all of them

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]