• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] soz rektt

Started by niko11, June 02, 2016, 08:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

niko11

OSRS INTRODUCTION: soz rektt

My RuneScape Name: soz rektt
My Previous RSNs: pk era
hb era

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 112
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: well, i used to play unescape a lot back in the days it was good then they came out with the soul split stuff and i enjoyed that for the most part, then once they changed the way the armor looked i quit that real quick. now I'm back on ours to have a good time. only thing I'm missing is a clan. i have a lot of pk experience. i started as a pure.. i had 99 range and 94 mage at lvl 77 then decided that it wasn't as fun as dropping ppl as a main and getting better loot.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've been in a lot of pure clans, like what a bawss cc, also a lvm clan named sanity. and a bunch of other clans started up by some friends and when they pked i tagged along. and currently not in any clan.

About me: Im M, 21 years old, from massachussettes if i even spelled that right.. I'm nasty at smite and call of duty on xbox 1 so challenge me if u want.. music i listen to drake, don't decline me cause of it please.. talents i like to freestyle with my boys when we drink or go to a party. I like girls. ;)

I heard about WG through: WG Dax
I want to join because: Funny story actually. I was solo pking anyone at vetion and wg dax and danny were there killing it and i saw him run toward me with a hasta once i got closer and closer in range and my pk senses kicked in and told me I'm about to get speared and logged on by a team. so i ran, teled out, and came back with nothing telling them I need a clan and wanted to join them. and here i am :D

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: yeah, this summer is work, girlfriend and beach. Ill get on as much as possible though.

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.

Welcome aboard!