• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

What Do You Like In Your Sandwich?

Started by Wayshow, December 05, 2011, 01:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

Lol.
At least now you'll know what to tell you GF/BF to put in it ##

I like sandwiches with sliced avocados, chicken breast meat, mustard, lettuce, pickles, onions(sometimes :))
Oh, and I like it warm, bake the chicken and bread before putting everything else on  :woeh: :woeh:
nomnomnomnom
sammich = yummy
happy posting ##

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wind_Arcus

my own kind of BLT.

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon
Lettuce, Tomato.

Jk, im more interested in a tuna sandwich.

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

SuccinctLizard3

A cheese and roast  beef  sandwich on some nice warm wheat toast with some jalepenos and mmmmmmmmmm :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BeeBee

Bacon...or chicken....or a sausage bap is always nice :>
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

General199

provolone cheese, ham/turkey/roast beef, lettuce, onions, tomato, thousand island dressing, and bacon

so good

Joey

Quote from: General199 on December 05, 2011, 06:28:13 PM
provolone cheese, ham/turkey/roast beef, lettuce, onions, tomato, thousand island dressing, and bacon

so good

this. =D
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

Declineage

Black forest ham on toasted white bread swiss cheese,lettus,hot peppers, onions and sweet onion sauce.  <3

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi