• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Godsword yay! Gotta be a member? No....

Started by Asaad, February 28, 2012, 08:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asaad

After todays update I went on several F2p accounts to get something cool, I did get a BGS on one, how cool is that?

As cool as it is, I can't claim it until I get a membership?

Other than the fact Jagex is using this as a money making scheme, its deflating the value of our items, Jagex is tending to the 10 year olds of the community while our economy goes bankrupt? Post your thoughts.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Brent147

One of two theories, possibly both.

1. Jagex sucks at life and is ruining Runescape.
2. I'm getting to old for a shitty mmorpg that I have wasted over 300 days of my life playing.
:fp:
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Mark

Was thinking of having someone make a script that makes f2p accs and then does the lottery every day until you get a divine. Then just put membership on that acc and make a maxed tank of some sorts l[]l

I set the standard.

Brent147

Wouldn't that be counter productive to the point of having a main?  ^.-
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Mark

Quote from: Brent147 on February 29, 2012, 02:31:28 AM
Wouldn't that be counter productive to the point of having a main?  ^.-
But then you could have both, and one has a Divine :3

Imagine a maxed summon tank, and all you needed was a divine, omy.

I set the standard.

Mojo

You do realise these items are untradable? Meaning that the prices shouldn't be crashing.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

I have Bandos. Say I get a free Bandos item... I will sell the tradable one. Meaning there will be less demand :p

Vio

Mark

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on February 29, 2012, 08:07:00 AM
You do realise these items are untradable? Meaning that the prices shouldn't be crashing.
They will crash cause why would anyone pay more for something that they can get off the wheel. Less Demand = Price Drop

And in general people will be selling them cause they get them off the wheel. Less Demand = Price Drop

Yeah I am the GE

I set the standard.

Asaad

Go to the G.E. on RS website and .....SEE! THEM! DROP!
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Mojo

perhaps it wasn't the best idea to think these things through at 8am. The prices will obviously drop, but not as much as if these items were properly tradable.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Thisisunique

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on March 01, 2012, 12:13:14 PM
perhaps it wasn't the best idea to think these things through at 8am. The prices will obviously drop, but not as much as if these items were properly tradable.
It would be exactly the same because if it was tradeable the demand would stay the same but the supply would increase. Now the demand is only affected and the supply stays the same.

Mojo

I hereby revoke my A in A-level economics
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mark

I set the standard.

PkUrClaws

I think its all rigged tbh...I was so close to an ags but when it was in the middle of the red it spead up and went to the next one over >.< I think they have it to like only where 30 peaple or so actually win something in a day..It's bs :(

NoBody

Honestly?
The rewards should be just untradeable avatar items and xp lamps..
Lucky divine.. ffs -.- That's just shit.