• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Re: Stuff

Started by Brent147, June 21, 2014, 06:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent147

Greetings Clan!

As many of you are aware, my activity during the last few weeks has seen a very large decline. The largest reason for this has been due to the fact that I have had terrible internet. I've been unable to remain connected to IRC, let alone play Runescape. Teamspeak would lag so terribly, that people could hardly understand what I was trying to say, and when I would attempt to type, there was such a delay that they had either go tired of waiting for my response or left.

It all began when we moved to our new apartment. We weren't sure how long it would be, before we would be able to have internet and such turned on here, and our friends that run the Owl Creek Gazette were letting us bounce off of them until such a time that we could obtain our own. Earlier today, the gentlemen from the New Wave Communications company came to the house and installed fiber-wire internet for us. Apparently it's new, and all the rage. All I know is, it's extremely fast and exceptionally pleasing.

There are other reasons why I have not been as active as I know that is demanded of me. For those of you who do not know, I am married. This year I will have been married for five years. For those of you who are married, you know that it requires a lot of time and dedication. I love my wife more than anything in this world, and she is my number one priority above anything else. She has been going through a tough time with some personal issues, and it has required a lot of my attention.

My apologies for the lack of activity. It will be improving.

:Brenton
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

PineappleTom

Everyone else is, why shouldn't you?!

Vio

pretty sure wg leader rank has some sort of inactivity curse attached to it  :3

PineappleTom

Quote from: Vio on June 21, 2014, 11:18:14 AM

It's a requirement :)

Josheh

Quote from: Rodney75 on June 21, 2014, 03:53:02 PM
Quote from: Vio on June 21, 2014, 11:18:14 AM