• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Outrageous stories?

Started by Billy O, January 13, 2015, 07:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy O

Might be cool to hear some of people's ridiculous stories of things they have done/seen!

I've got quite a few myself, not many I think I could share, that usually occur when alcohol has been added to the equation!

So my first 'lads' holiday that I had was wayyyyy back in 2008, I was only 18 at the time! And we went to ayia napa! Now as you know, most bars on these party holidays do ridiculous deals to get you in, a favourite on this particular holiday way a free bottle of sambuca and round of shots if we bought 1 round of drinks, which were dirt cheap anyway! So as you can imagine it don't take too long to get really pissed!

Anyway this particular day was changeover day, where all the holiday goers leave and the following weeks arrive, so the night time was really quiet for once! This 1 bar had a deal on that if you roll a dice higher than the barmen, you get your drink free, we figured that would mean around half of our drinks would be free, going by average. So we started off doing the normal, shots, beers, spirits, and the barmen was having a stinker! I think of the first 18 drinks we had as a group, we paid for 4 or 5... so we thought our luck was in! Had a word with the barmen to see if they had any bottles of champagne, which luckily they did, some bottles at €15 and then 2 at €50... So we thought let's go for some of the 15 bottles... And our luck carried on, winning 3 of them for free. By this time we was all in an absolute state, things were quickly getting a bit messy (one friend  extremely retardedly tried to bottle himself with a bottle of champagne for a laugh, don't ask why). So we though fuck it let's go for the 50, and surprise surprise we won both.

At this point things started to get a bit sketchy, and really quite bad! 2 of our group of 6 had now left as they were throwing up, so us 4 carried on down the strip, in search of a busier bar. About 30 yards from the first bar, an Irish lad was sitting on a chair, half asleep completely out his game! So went over to him, and just started winding him up a bit, and he told us his friends wouldng take him to a tattoo parlour to get a tattoo.

The next bit only come back to us when one of the lads had videoed it and showed us the next dat. But we said we would take this lad, so 3 of us picked him up, and carried him about 500 yards to a tattoo parlour, so he could get a tattoo. When we finally got there, nobody would do it because he was just too drunk. And not liking that we had just wasted a load of energy we decided to get tattoos ourself...

All 4 of us got a smiley emoji on our thumb, as well as 'Shlag' written on our ass cheek! This was around eh time of Gavin and Stacey, so it seemed like a real good idea.

I personally don't remember the tattoo bit, but I still have them. Although the smiley face has just disappeared over time!

MORAL OF THE STORY, DONT GET A TATTOO WHEN YOUR PISSED.

Still love it though.

Hope you didn't fall asleep.

PineappleTom

I remember you going on his holiday, but not the aftermath!

One to remember (or evidently, not) though!

Raging Mage2

Quote from: Billy-Gilli on January 13, 2015, 07:08:49 AM

MORAL OF THE STORY, DONT GET A TATTOO WHEN YOUR PISSED.

Oh man, Aussie RL meet haha @Gene

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Billy O

Haha yeah, it weren't so bad because 4 of us got exactly the same. Whenever I look at it, I have a little laugh to myself haha

Mike

One time I saw his lordship on runescape. But that was like in 2005

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Billy O

Quote from: Mike on January 13, 2015, 04:01:23 PM
One time I saw his lordship on runescape. But that was like in 2005

Looooooool. Please don't lie though, only real stories. That doesn't happen

Kat

lmao...... i havent done anything that crazy. i mean ive done stupid shit like i was trying to burn all my ex's shit with starter fluid, not knowing it was for a jet ski not a fucking fire.. it exploded and my hair got fucked uppppppppp. i have to cut it up past my shoulders. LOL
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mike

Quote from: Kat on January 13, 2015, 10:49:21 PM
lmao...... i havent done anything that crazy. i mean ive done stupid shit like i was trying to burn all my ex's shit with starter fluid, not knowing it was for a jet ski not a fucking fire.. it exploded and my hair got fucked uppppppppp. i have to cut it up past my shoulders. LOL
Lol wtf kat you're one bad bitch lmfaooo

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Billy O

Quote from: Mojo on January 13, 2015, 11:03:32 PM
crazy

Please no spam.

I think we would call that psycho over here lol. I don't even ask for stuff back from exs, so no ides if they burn my stuff too

Mojo

Quote from: Billy-Gilli on January 15, 2015, 07:05:00 AM
crazy

Please no spam.

I think we would call that psycho over here lol. I don't even ask for stuff back from exs, so no ides if they burn my stuff too
but I have to cos it says spammer on my profile
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Devin

That's some shit that Taylor Swift would do in her Blank Space music vid..
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Kat

Quote from: Devdawg25 on January 15, 2015, 08:00:04 PM

thats the theme song to my life.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Billy O

Quote from: Mojo on January 15, 2015, 05:24:05 PM
Quote from: Billy-Gilli on January 15, 2015, 07:05:00 AM
crazy

Please no spam.

but I have to cos it says spammer on my profile

Oh yeah! My bad pal! I welcome your spam on my topic  :$ :nyan:

Quote from: Devdawg25 on January 15, 2015, 08:00:04 PM

Nailed it  :woeh: