• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Regarding my Health.

Started by `Lumby, January 20, 2015, 05:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

`Lumby

Just thought I would inform you all that I have been given the final feedback regarding my heart issues, I know some of you genuinely cared for my health.

I can tell you that I have 'Coronary Artery Spasms'.

QuoteA coronary artery spasm is when the artery wall tightens and blood flow through the artery is restricted – potentially leading to chest pain, or blood flow is cut off all together – causing a heart attack. Coronary artery spasm comes and goes. Because there may not be a build-up of plaque or a blood clot in the artery, a coronary artery spasm may not be discovered by an imaging test called an angiogram that is typically performed to check arteries for blockages.

Treatment for a coronary artery spasm consists of medications such as nitrates and calcium channel blockers.

I believe I will be fine, but there is always a chance of me having a heart attack young.

Since my Grandad had a heart attack at 28 and then died of a heart attack last Christmas Eve, it seems there is an increased chance.

Don't you be worrying about me now Guardians, keep the wilderness alive, not me!

Miss you all so very much.

Kat

im sorry to hear that.  im glad there are medications you can take. hope you get better
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]