• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

How was your day?

Started by Randy, July 31, 2012, 06:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy

Mine was both good and bad. Woke up way too early and couldn't fall back asleep. That's the worst feeling. Sat in Starbucks for an hour just reminiscing on things and school. Class went pretty slow which was a bad mix with being jittery from all the caffein. Worked on my paper the rest of the day. It felt overwhelming at first but I'm almost done!

How was your day WG?

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

7th_light

its my birthday i didnt get laid

Vio

Indivi2you

Probably one of my worst days of the last year, atleast mood wise.

Starting at 12am.
Went to the gym, got home at 2am. Ate some, and slept at 230am.
Woke up at 330am to eat again before sunrise. Prayed and slept again at 430am.
I had work at 8am so i set my alarm for 720am. I could not sleep, probably woke up about 12 times from 430 to 730 like every 10 minutes. I was cranky as a mofo but I dont show it cause im a nice mofo.
Drove to work, as soon as i get there i had to do a bunch of shit i usually never do cause the manager never works.
My luck, the manager shows up and stays for like 3 hours. First 5 hours of my shift sucked but I was a happy camper cause im no debbie downer.
My manager leaves and this chick I work with comes in. She's a flirt with everyone but since I'm right there she has easy access to me. I dont mind, shes fun so we just talk for hours usually. At this point im fucking beat, so im super soft-spoken and wasnt feeling the flirtatiousness. She keeps like grabbing my ass and shit asking whats wrong and I tell her straight up nothing im fine. Usually hug her bye, but today i just said bye and idt she even heard me lol. Whatever.
So i get home like 430pm, crash til 7pm. Wake up and my mom was hosting a dinner at the Mosque so i hadda take all the food down there. Finally get to eat at 8, come home by 930pm.
Crashed again and now I'm awake.

All in all, im exhausted and this day didnt go well at all.

Its the fasting/working/no sleep thats getting to me this month. Too much to handle imo, dropping weight like nothing.
The First, the Last, and the Only ~FLO
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ~Michael Jordan

Seb

went out drinking at 12am last night to 5am, slept until 2pm, went to the pool to do 60 lengths, came home, turned on my laptop, decided to come to this site for the first time since last october  :)

BeeBee

Woke up at 7am - Sat in a cab of a wagon for 12 hours...cleaned out drains...got home. Ate pasta...came onto IRC to say "HI AIRBENDER"
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Dieyou2000

Buns

Today was a nice day!

DUDE I GOT SCARED THE CRAP TODAY. I VISITED DG ANNOUNCEMENTS AND I CLICKED A TOPIC, AND THE TOPIC HAD THIS SCARY SHIT MUSIC KEANU PUT IN I GOT FUCKING FREAKED OUT...

... by keanu... ##

Raging Mage2

Woke up 6am, work at 7am til 4pm, gym 4pm til 5:30pm, worked on car till 8pm, rs till 10pm sleep till 6am

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Vio

Pinned.

Went out on the driving range for a bit of golf. Practiced with the 7 iron & putting, need to work on my driving before I can start thinking about taking on a course. Hitting around the 75-90 mark atm so not great, but I've only been doing this for like 2 weeks.

Came back home, started watching the Hunt for Red October. Sean Connery, 1990. Great film. Went out for poker at a local pub around 8sh. Ended up wasting 3 £10 buy-ins cause I had shit luck. 2 pair A J was beaten by a straight on the river, trip Ks was beaten by an A-high flush on the river... was absolute crap. Didn't stay for a cash game.

Slightly intoxicated, went out to a takeaway around 11 to buy a cheeseburger and onion rings. On the way home, some guy stops me and says he'll give me £2 if I take a plastic bag with some box inside it into a nearby pub (one of our locals actually). I reluctantly agree, and go in hoping it's not a bomb or something. Turns out it was a tape recorder filled with cigarette butts (the fuck????) and he's just some random weirdo who got barred. I ended up having a couple more drinks and talking to some guy about the difference between RAM and ROM. Went home, KBed Randy from the IRC a few times, ate the burger & onion rings, finished watching the film, and went to sleep.

Decent day.

Keith

MY DAY WAS GOOD I GOT 207TH PLACE OUT OF 13000+ REGISTERED RUNNERS IN A 7 MILE ROAD RACE

Hotlips

MY YESTERDAY WAS AVERAGE. PRONOUNCED 2 PEOPLE DEAD BEFORE LUNCH TIME. <3 EMT

Vio

First time on a proper golf course today. 78 par 35. Professional.

Massing

Founder of Activation (60-85 F2P Pure clan)
Hero Member of Corrupt Pures

Hotlips

Saw what a guy looks like after being hit by a truck @ 110 kms/hr (65 miles/hr). My day was better than his.

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Pacman Syu

Woke up, didn't have any tests/quizzes, got a two quizzes back and did better than expected, got some little chores done, and now I'm off to do a simple project. All is well.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Toby

Woke up, ate some food,played some FM, went out on a jog, took a powernap and now i'm here
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

IlIScottIlI

wokke up worked 6-2 my time taking dogs for walk to get mail then relaxing for evening

Kevin

btraill

Woke up
Checked grades for a test I thought I did pretty bad on... Ended up doing 6% higher than the class average.
Drove home from the girlfriends
Set-up laptop/gaming setup
Playing Runescape

Need to put in homework somewhere... Just not sure where or when.  :fp:

Kevin

Rammstein

Woke up
Fapped
Showered
Fapped
Ate Breakfest
Watched 3 movies
Fapped
Showered
Fapped
Went to sleep

Keith

Woke up
Realized I look like one of those retarded "this is what good sex should look like" pictues (ie like I got attacked by cats and vampires)
felt like shit because hungover as fuck
cleaned up beer bottles and stuff
Went back to sleep on a couch
DIDN'T THROW UP
walked home
READ AND DID HW
RETURNED A LIBRARY BOOK
almost got sprayed by a skunk but when we both surprised each other we both ran away instead
READ MORE
WENT TO BED