• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

How was your day?

Started by Randy, July 31, 2012, 06:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nublar

Keith

Swell! my back left bottom tooth hurts though. dealbreaker.

Wayshow

Woke up at 10, studied till 4, ran, played tennis, ordered a pizza for dinner, now studying some more. Productive day :)

Sic Mick

Haha, not bad! Builders almost completed my entire garden and I finally had a shower after days of it being revamped. My arm pits are finally stink free. It was a good day.

Oh and I didn't have to go into work which is always nice!

Al

my days honestly suck sometimes.
sometimes i stay up late, can't sleep, and i don't even know why, and it screws my whole day over cause i get sleepy in the afternoon. like now.
which then causes me to have the urge to nap, and sometimes if i'm really sleep deprived i'll sleep until i have to leave for my next class, which means i have to skip boxing, my other priority besides school.
then i lose out on training days (should be going 4 times a week on weekday), and, well...you can't get valuable training time back.

that's what happened yesterday. up late again, might happen again today. sometimes i just train on 5-6 hours of sleep, even though i might not get the best results. when i miss out on boxing...my life gets completely bleak. to be continued if anyone wants to know why lol
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Wizard

Drinking today and last night as my memories are fluttering through my mind and making me go crazy. But I Joined WG, So it's been a good day.

George

My day is currently (and unfortunately) like every other day at the moment: Filled with revision.
As such I am bored shitless and eating everything I can lay my hands on. Only 3 weeks to go! Ugh.

vipermen1

Woke up
Showered
Walking to Car
Putting Backpack in Trunk
See dead hooker
Faint
Wake up 30 seconds later
Close Trunk
Drive away
Cop pulls me over for speeding
Nervous
Sweating
Cop asked to search my Vehicle
I say no
Weed in Cupholder
Cop sees
Searches Car
Finds Hooker
Shots are fired
Cop is in trunk
Drive to Taco Bell
Buy Baja Blast
Go Home
Sleep

Wizard

Woke up. Went to boulder, then denver airport, now at home, with no one but myself for an entire month or more. HAPPYDANCE. What to do now?! Run-Escape No Life!

Will Hylian

Had to work Mothers Day, super busy. Overall was a good day.  :$

Ms Teatime

Very productive day...Happy with the results of some of my articles  :nyan:
I wish it was a sunny day...it's cold brrr...

Dieyou2000

Repeatedly slamming my head against any hard surface so I'm incapable of feeling pain.   :woeh:

Al

Quote from: Ms Teatime on May 13, 2013, 03:23:03 PM

Move back to California with the bf! The weather is great here right now. ;o
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Ms Teatime

Quote from: Al on May 14, 2013, 01:49:28 AM
Quote from: Ms Teatime on May 13, 2013, 03:23:03 PM

Move back to California with the bf! The weather is great here right now. ;o

No can do ^.^
Today my day was a bit bleh :/...but still very productive!

Mtoise

Awesome!

No i lied.

It was average.

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

kylewelsch

VERY BUSY! As a matter of fact I need ot head back to class now, later.

Mister Kyle

Well woke up at 5:20 AM, got dressed and went to the store to grab breakfast. I have formation every morning at 6:45, then I was working from then until 10:30, which I went to go to MCMAP (Marine Corps Martial Arts Program). Turns out I really really fucked up my back doing that today, and I've been having muscle spasms and whatnot, making it incredibly painful to even do simple things, like putting socks on.

Got off work at 5:00 PM, went and ate dinner, came back to my barracks room and sat down and tried to will my pain away.

Hasn't worked yet

YumYumMix

Wizard

My day was great til I found out at Max and the Officers involved in killing him in CA https://twitter.com/HawthornePD :( What a bunch of fucking retards. Angers me greatly.

Rachellove9

To much party time for the 4th of July.
My head hurts.

Zeroshin Y2

Mines not going too bad today, hopefully i can get an item from barrows :/

YumYumMix

SWEET TODAY I FINISHED GTA 5!!!!