• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

How was your day?

Started by Randy, July 31, 2012, 06:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tumma_Jori

Wizard

10/26/2014 - Today is a stupid day, I found out my mail has been being forwarded to my landlords house, since I guess he decided to somehow magically get mine and my girls mail sent to him. I hadn't noticed til now because well let's face it, my month has been pretty long. So the USPS and my stupid landlord somehow got both of our mail sent to him without our permission. WOW. I only found out as I got a package sent to me with a tracking number and it came here, and then got forwarded to HIS HOME! And since I haven't had any mail here at all for over a month, I'm pretty sure he knows it too, and hasn't told anyone. We've had bills and credit card statements and a ton of other private things such as healthcare documents etc sent here only to I guess be going to him. I wouldn't of found this out if it hadn't of been for that tracking number on that 3$ thing I ordered off of ebay. So awesome. I'm thinking lawyer and let's sue the USPS and HIS STUPID BITCH ASS!@#!@$!@ FFFFFFFFFF so that's my morning so far.

SIRAHAAD

Quote from: Wizard on October 26, 2014, 01:29:58 PM
10/26/2014 - Today is a stupid day, I found out my mail has been being forwarded to my landlords house, since I guess he decided to somehow magically get mine and my girls mail sent to him. I hadn't noticed til now because well let's face it, my month has been pretty long. So the USPS and my stupid landlord somehow got both of our mail sent to him without our permission. WOW. I only found out as I got a package sent to me with a tracking number and it came here, and then got forwarded to HIS HOME! And since I haven't had any mail here at all for over a month, I'm pretty sure he knows it too, and hasn't told anyone. We've had bills and credit card statements and a ton of other private things such as healthcare documents etc sent here only to I guess be going to him. I wouldn't of found this out if it hadn't of been for that tracking number on that 3$ thing I ordered off of ebay. So awesome. I'm thinking lawyer and let's sue the USPS and HIS STUPID BITCH ASS!@#!@$!@ FFFFFFFFFF so that's my morning so far.

thats pretty shitty of him but i doubt you can sue USPS but you should definitely be able to sue your landlord. the nerve of some people

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]