• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] fairy bwana, 101

Started by fairy bwana, November 10, 2013, 09:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fairy bwana

WG INTRODUCTION: fairy bwana

My RuneScape Name: fairy bwana
My Previous RSNs: itz jona
My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: -I cant realy remeber when i started playing because i was realy young and i think it was back in 09 but im not sure. where i got my name from?
from the jungle potion guy he always calls you bwana and i liked that name XD.i realy like to train slayer and pk with my friends.and thats it my name is jonathan and im 15 years old.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: previously i was in the brithish elites but the clan died out :,(.

About me: my name is jonathan and im 15 years old im a male ofc XD. im from holland and i like sports and gaming ofc :P i hope to find a good community here ty already :3.

I heard about WG through: zybez
I want to join because: I have liked pking from the beginning and ofc pking with a big clan is the most fun ive ever had on rs so thats why i wanna join youre clan.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: yes school because im 15

Zemus

Al

Sad to hear TBE 07 have died out, they were our former allies. Good luck with the app! If you need help just hop in the lobby and ask.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

RoQ

Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mojo

Welcome :)

We have the former TBE07 leader here, you probably know him? (poet)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fuze

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett

Ecs Ovechkin

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

stick around the IRC and ask for an interview when you see a leader on :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mattymu

:nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:
Welcome

Starzhine

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Novacore

Hi Jonathan :D, welcome to the Forums. Hope you get in !!!

Al

Seems like you have changed your RSN, or membership ran out? Let us know if we can help with that...we can try.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Patty