• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

New to Pking

Started by CatchyMalice, June 05, 2015, 05:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatchyMalice

Hello Everyone,
As you may know I am new to the clan but the clan is not the only thing i'm new to, I am also new to Pking. I have tried in the past but have always end dead and feel sad that I hadn't even put up a good fight. I understand most of you probably have learned from practice over time but sometimes... there are the ones who are special... the ones who can not... the ones... who are... shit. That's me.
So if you think you can help me out with this dilemma please reply down below and if you want to help me out in game even better!
I hope you all have a wonderful day or night, take care.

Fatboy Rules

there should be guides on this site somewhere  (H)

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hey dude, if you look around this forum:

http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?board=92.0

You will find many guides for F2p Warring, or f2p pking, etc. etc.

I think they are maintained and updated so that they are pretty relevant. :)

WitchDoggy

My advice : attend 07 f2p trips, You can learn alot from these. For example if we run into a 5 man team, you may get piled just try to tank it up. it's not hard to tank against 5 people on 07, it is normal to tank your whole inventory against 5 people on 07. if you're not getting piled just listen to the callers, attack the pile, watch their overhead prayers! If you have Ranged & Melee change to ranged when they pray melee, when they pray ranged change to melee.