• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Just giving some Tips

Started by iBenchMoreDenYou, November 17, 2013, 04:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iBenchMoreDenYou

Hi not many people will know me, but im profesional trainer and when i watched your video iv noticed you giving them wrong intrsuction on staying fit.
I just wanted give them some tip. I want to say people if you do these moves with out supervision you will get a ticket to snap city.
Instead of so many seperate exersice people should stick to base as /dead lifts/bench press/squats/ with out them you wont be getting big and buff as$ mother fker.
Eating is a master key as well dont be shy and eat like a pigs. the more you eat the bigger you will be. :afro:

I make personal workout routins as well so hit me a pm if u want me to make you one.

The Runescape Workout

This Babylon

Fitness isn't just about getting big dude. In fact. During my time training with the air force's sof types it was usually the bigger dudes that didn't makes the cut. Big doesn't equate to fit and vice versa. Gene is preaching functional fitness. Your never going to deal with lifting a car in a real life situation that fitness could save your life in. Running and cardio work is more practical for everyday pt. Coming from someone who has seen both sides of the spectrums extremes. Its really healthy to have a mixture of both. Don't limit yourself just because your gym buddies tell you to. When your swoll as shit running a 4minute mile they will be the ones that are jelous of your gains.

Wayshow

more of a jogging and cardio guy lol :P

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Lighten

Can you make a rs version of your workout OP plz