• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [SG] GoreKnight

Started by Mami Tomoei, July 06, 2013, 03:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mami Tomoei

SG INTRODUCTION: GoreKnight

My RuneScape Name: GoreKnight
My Previous RSNs: GoreKnight
lilmoo182

My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: look up Mami Tomoei
My past/current clans/teams are: RSD
WG
current -> Gen 2007

None -> EoC

About me: Hi Im Mami Tomoei, a little Canadian girl boy thing person who likes anime, and yellow magical girls.

I heard about SG through: RuneScape Forums Topic
I want to join because: Mojohaza1

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Pokemon Trainning

Mojo

Quote from: Mami Tomoei on July 06, 2013, 03:19:30 AM
Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Pokemon Trainning
"pokemon training" being the code word Genesis members use for botting. So you're admitting to botting on an application??
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mami Tomoei

no, the new pokemon game comes out soon.  X and Y

His Lordship

This should be declined on the lack of quality alone, to say nothing of my worry that you might find it easy to leak WG events to Genesis.

7PB

Quote from: His Lordship on July 06, 2013, 08:54:51 AM
This should be declined on the lack of quality alone, to say nothing of my worry that you might find it easy to leak WG events to Genesis.

do you not know how your own forums work out? lol, SG members dont have access to WG ( wars / raids events) lists i cant see any of the posts in it.

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

Owen

Quote from: 7PB on July 06, 2013, 09:02:20 AM
Quote from: His Lordship on July 06, 2013, 08:54:51 AM

do you not know how your own forums work out? lol, SG members dont have access to WG ( wars / raids events) lists i cant see any of the posts in it.

Yes, but it's so much easier to get raid/war times as a voice in IRC and regular name around the forums.

Declined.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

I like you man but I agree on the staff here, the temptation is there.

I fell for the temptation to hit WG when I had times leaked.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.