• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

terrible accident

Started by 2007reborn, May 17, 2013, 11:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2007reborn

yesterday i was playing some runescape and i got an message, an buddy of mine had an accident and from what i had heard it wasnt so bad.
but 30 minutes later i got another message.....he died in the hospital i didnt want to believe it at first but later i realist it
i lost another friend im confused last weekend i was riding with him and now pfff i just wanted to let you people know about the situation

R. I. P. buddy Ride In Peace up there!
<@Vio> I wish I was a pedo
<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Who was that aussie guy who kept his daughter in a dungeon for like 20 years
<@Vio> He was a pedo and he got to build A FUCKING DUNGEON
<@Vio> That shit sounds so cool
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream

MoBBy

Rip m8. Sorry for your loss :(

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Rachellove9

QuoteWhen you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.  ~Kahlil Gibran

This is a very hard loss for you.
Two of your friends near the same time of year to remember.
If you feel overwhelmed seek grief counciling.

I hope your comfort comes from your good memories of your friends and the sport that you shared together.

Peace
Rachy

2007reborn

Quote from: Rachellove9 on May 17, 2013, 12:16:29 PM
QuoteWhen you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.  ~Kahlil Gibran

This is a very hard loss for you.
Two of your friends near the same time of year to remember.
If you feel overwhelmed seek grief counciling.

I hope your comfort comes from your good memories of your friends and the sport that you shared together.

Peace
Rachy
thank you for the support, thank all of you :)
<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Who was that aussie guy who kept his daughter in a dungeon for like 20 years
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream

Zyruth

Reborn... Im really sorry to hear that... I know exactly how u feel.. I am a rider myself, i lost 2 friends few years ago too. I know you will Feel sad for few months but you will get over it very soon.
Sorry for your loss. Please Ride safe always.
Patience is the key to Success.

This Babylon

sorry about your loss bro, if you need to talk to someone, im always here

Pacman Syu

Geez man, I'm really sorry to hear that. We're likely going to go through the death of a grandparent soon, but it's nothing like the surprise losing a good friend will give you. I'm so sorry.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

2007reborn

thanks for all the support people! <3
<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream