• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Paranormal Experiences

Started by Al, October 31, 2013, 06:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

Since it's Halloween I thought it'd be fitting to make this topic.

Have you ever had a paranormal experience? Thoughts on existence of ghosts?
I'm not religious, and I say I don't believe in ghosts, but every now and then I have an experience.
My friends always tease me for my house being haunted, because they say they always feel a presence when they're over.

Couple things...doors slamming. Some days it's easy to find a reason why doors would be slamming, because my parent's bedroom door down the hallway is right near a window. But some other times that window's been closed, and I swear it slams shut by itself sometimes. One particular time my parents had just left so I knew I was home alone, and that thing was slammed shut like someone just got in a fight. Another door that this has happened is one near my downstairs bathroom...no windows or any chance of wind near it.

I usually never sleep alone in the dark or something, and I can almost never watch a scary movie alone. Once I fell asleep in the downstairs living room in the dark...and when I woke up my head was hanging on the edge of the bed; which is explainable, I probably fidgeted myself off there of course. But when I woke up I realized my position and I jolted to a visage...it was like a flash of a face, and I felt the rush and moan of some sort of beast coming towards my face. Maybe it was a nightmare. I also woke up on and off during that slumber and was also paralyzed -- when that happens I usually try to hold my breath until my muscles react again or just go back to sleep lol. So there's that.

I also hear weird noises and shit all the time, but I've gotten used to it. Noises like the outside electrical room creaking (yet that door is rusty and really tough to open even with power). Popping noises in the walls, like old wood cracking...but my house is fairly new.

Share your experiences or even a scary story you've heard.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mister Kyle

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Owen

Quoteand I felt the rush and moan of some sort of beast coming towards my face.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mister Kyle

Quote from: Owen on October 31, 2013, 06:41:08 PM
Quoteand I felt the rush and moan of some sort of beast coming towards my face.

Al

Ok funny. :stoke:

Pls don't make fun of me though I'm trying to add some life into these forums. Thanks. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

2007reborn

--
<@Vio> I wish I was a pedo
<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Who was that aussie guy who kept his daughter in a dungeon for like 20 years
<@Vio> He was a pedo and he got to build A FUCKING DUNGEON
<@Vio> That shit sounds so cool
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream

2007reborn

--
<@Vio> I wish I was a pedo
<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Who was that aussie guy who kept his daughter in a dungeon for like 20 years
<@Vio> He was a pedo and he got to build A FUCKING DUNGEON
<@Vio> That shit sounds so cool
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Patty

I don't believe in any paranormal existence. The end :).

The_Poet

I met a girl once... she was out of this world ;)

Bam

Theres a sasquatch living in my closet. True story.

Keith

got knocked unconscious and lost in a haunted castle when i was but a young lad

brandatron

None lmfao but I do listen to Coast to Coast AM sometimes talks about stuff like that
The Hutch

Al

Lol thanks for making my thread look retarded. No, I don't believe in ghosts, I'm not even religious, but I'm just saying doors have slammed shut in my house out of nowhere and maybe I had a nightmare.

Gawd, it was Halloween.

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Vio

Dunno if it counts as paranormal, but based on personal experience I have gathered sufficient evidence to prove the existence of santa.

Al

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)