• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Shrek1sLove, 92

Started by Shrek1slove, May 22, 2014, 08:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrek1slove

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Shrek1sLove

My RuneScape Name: Shrek1sLove
My Previous RSNs: IBenchHeskey
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 92
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Ok so i started playing after few months 07 came out since everyone did but the nostalgia kept me on for longer than others. My name meaning uhmm, is a youtube video and also a suggestion by friend to have similar name (his is Shrek1sLife hes not applying tho). I have 87 smithing which probably my main skill that i like having high.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: Hey guys, My username is Shrek1sLove so i guess i prefer if u call me shrek i am 17 year old lad from UK (North Lincolnshire if more specific). I go to college and i also play for colleges basketball team, outside school i love playing RS and League, but my main love is mountain biking (Specialized p2, for those curious ones).

I heard about WG through: None
I want to join because: I am tired of spending time alone and pvming or merching etc. Always wanted to go pking but never had the confidence to go alone neither its that fun. WG looks like a solid friendly community which i want to take part in.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: League of Legends but i try as much :)

Taibz

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Shrek1slove

Cheers pal! Hopefully I'll be approved soon! :)

geoff_7th

Furecthi

lamakookie

Welcome! I almost died the 1st time I saw that video haha

Incitement