• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Have you ever.....

Started by Wayshow, March 28, 2012, 11:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patty

Yes, yes I have :3.

have you ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Pacman Syu

T͊ͬ̋ͥͦ̉̿͏̵̛̠͖̞̟͕̪̳̥̹̜ͅͅͅw̵̛̥̟̭̲̲̯̹̱̩̝͙͇̦̲̞̥̺̓́͐́̀ͬ̓ͧ̈́̂̀̓͋̀́i̸̴̭̯͍̟̗̟̼̜̯̱̒ͨ͋̅̎̚͡ͅc̢̙̩̤̝͇͎̲͆̊̅̀̆͌e̢̡̧̠̗̘͍̬̪͓̊͋̃͋ͭ̿ͯͣ̐̈́ͣͮ́̿͊ͣ̔̌̚͜͞,̷̨͔̞̜̟͙͕͚̯̘͇̳̟̘͔͖ͮ̃ͯ̄ͥͤ͆̾͛̑̆̽̄͜͝ͅͅ ̛̰͇̫̓ͧ̈̏́̆ͥ͆̇̄͊ͮͮ̅͆̏̈͗ͦ͜ĩ̧̡̡̜͖̟͕̹͇̦͕̬̮͕͓͊́́ͧ̿̑ͧͨ̽̽̿ͪͣ́͜n̷̶̶̨̫̟̣͖̦̣͕͖̦͇̫͖̪̝̱͎̪ͭ͌̅̎͑́ͧ̈͝ ̶̵̛̺̗̪̖̑ͮ̿̇̄͛̑͐ͣ̔̄̓̔̕͜ͅt̸͖̳̼̟͇̱̘̖̫̼̮̝͋̂̊̆̒ͮͬ͑͞ͅḩ͓̲̹̥͈̥̯̝̩͖͎͑̉̓́̈͆͋͆̀ͮ̉ͪͫ̎̀ĕ̸̻͓̻̤̲̥̼̥̥͙͕̈͒͋ͬ͂̂̽͐ͭ̄̋̃̿̌̕ ̶̣̪͖̗̤̓̋̿͂͆̔̾̾ͣͩ́̋͆͋ͯ̈́͘͟͡s̆̀ͦͮͪ̅̓͂̔̓̆ͧ̍͑ͮ̊̇ͣ͟͏̯͓͚̜̲̭̗͝͝a͊̈́̈́͆ͧ͏̺͕͙̮̰̘͙m̷̄̓͆͛ͨͤ҉̷̤̦̞̝̼͓̜̘͉̥̹̦̫͢ȇ̶̵ͨ͌̃͌̀ͥͫ͌ͬ̿̚͜͏̺̙̳̙̳͔ͅ ̵̋̍ͭͨ̚͏͢҉̗̝̳̞̻̻̹̙ͅd̵͓̹̲̹̟̩͓͓͉̯̣̜̺ͥ̋ͬͫ̓̒ͭ̇̋͂ͧ̓̉̀ͪͭ͌ͥͣ̀͠a̴̢͒͌ͨ͊ͦ̊ͭͥͨ͜҉̫̮͓͕̗̩̲̣ẏ̸̢̛̛͔̖̗͚͙̲ͥ̈́̈ͮ̒͆́̊̀͠ ͮͪ̄ͯ҉͏̛̩͖͇̬͕̮̰͇̫͙̺̭́t̡̛͓̼͕̬̤̟̣̝̠̂̅̽̔̋̌͗̃́̚o̴̴̴̭̥̖̞̳͛̈́̂̄̐͘o̱͕̣͖̫̪̣̰̤̬̙̝͈̠̎͗ͫ͒ͦͫ̾̌͆̐ͮ̈́̊̽ͬͭ̈̓͝͝ͅ.̷̶̨̛̜̩͍̟̞̙͎̫͉̰̰̻̩̜͓͔͆ͯ͌̈́͜ ̴̨̹̜̮͍͔̖̘̱͎̙̟͈̭͚̖̄̀̍̌̽͊̇̇͂̏́͢Ą̸̝̲̖͚̖̳̰ͮ̽̍̑̈́̈́ͮͨͮ͋͒̅̽̅̂̉́͟͟ͅc̷̱̣̼̖͇̗͍ͬͣͯ̐͋́͜͞t̡̨̠̮̩͓͓͇̗͖͖̗̖͚̗̞͎̟̟̆̽ͫ̄̎ͯ̐̀ͅũ̢͔͇̪̾̔̈̈́̃̾̀͜͜a̓̑͌̃̓ͨ͋̓̃̋̚͏̛̕҉̰̥͚̫̮̝̠̼̲̦̪̼̻͇̀l̶̴̡̼͕̺͉̞̞̰̖ͨ́͆͆̈́̈̈́̉̃̍ͩ̋ͬ̑͞͞l̫̟̗̲͕̱͓̻͙̺̰̖͕͎̘ͦ̒͗̉ͩ̋ͣ̂̌̊͛͗̆́ͦͤ̔̐ͪ͜y̔̄ͪ̔̄͒̚҉̴̲̟̥͎̟̺͈͈̣̻͉̟̦́́,̽ͦ̈̓̌̽ͭ̓͟͡͏̟͖̭̲̜͓̣͔ ̨̢̢̳̦̗͖̹̹͉̯̲̆̔͊ͥ̈́͆̽̀͝ḯ̷̼̼̱̝̙͖͙̜̯͚̣͈͛̓̈́̑̋̀͗̅̎̀̌͛̆͢͝ẗ̨̖̻̙͖͖̦͚͍̮͙̬̘̮́̈́̾̓ͪͭ͆ͫ͟͟ͅ ̐́̊͒̽̋̄͑̈́̾̎̌ͫ͛͏̧̬̘̖͚͇̟͈̞̘̮͍͈̦̭̺̫̞̺͇͢s̴̛̛̬̹̪̱̟̜͔̠̰̫̪̬̒ͪ͐͊̃ͭ̑ͧ͋ͨ͂ͫ̌̒͋̈̚̚t̶̨̢͈̱̭͍̹͙̺̙̃̓̊͞͠ȃ̵̷̸̖̹̟̳͚͕͕͋̿ͫͭ̇̓ͧ̀ͩͤ̏ͅr̴̢̞͚̮̫̥͔͎̼̳͙͓͕̠̬̪ͪ̑̄̑̔ͭ́͂̎̒͐̆ͥ͒̿͑́̚͠ͅṫ̨̛̠͖̯̳͖̝͖̻͉͍̲̺̮̘̤̣ͮ̄̋̌̎ͫ͒̆͟͝͠e͒ͫͯ̈ͧͫ̅̈́̂̄͂̚͏̸̪̭͚̞͕̟͉̣d̸̷̰̩̲̫̤̲͈̪̖̺ͯͪ̉ͮ͞ ̸̮͔̜̗̙̺͚̝̹̠͉̝͎̜̝̱̝̓̊͆̃ͫ͛ͤ͆͛̑̓̐̈͂ͪͫ̇̀͝o̶̡͙̬̬̦̟̤͔̖͇͚̺̤ͮͦ̔̊̆̂̾̌ͩͫ̊̇̎͞ͅų̵͍͚̩͖̱̘̪̀͌̓̋́̅̆̒̽̈͐̌̽̑ͅṭ̵͚̖̣͇̪̣͈͙̳̣̤̦̣͕̇̀̅̌͛ͬ͂̋ͩͨͨͦ̄̓ͬ̀̚ ̢͖͓͚͔̘͖̗̼͍̖̏̿̾̓ͭͣͦ́̐ͨ̃͂̈́͢ͅr̥̣̠͈͍̳ͭ̔́͑̃͐̔ͫ̎́͑͜͞a̶̟̼̱͓͔͕̦͇̭͑̊̒̌̔̎̉̈́̀̚͢t̛͚͉̘̜̥ͪͭ̅ͯͦͦͩ̽̐̂ͫ̃ͣ̚h̷̵̨͓̮̩̜̱̞̲̪͈̆̏͂̎̽̈́ͩͫ̃̀̑͟͜ͅë̵ͬ͗ͬ̓͂̍ͭ̚҉̸̶̙̮̣̺̫̞̮̦͇̀ͅr̡̛̥̼̼̯̩̰͚̩͚̺̮̠̜̣͍̲ͭͣ̉͌́͢ͅ ̶̸̯̯̬̼̭͈̫̼̫̤̘͉ͨͩͪͧ͑̔͆͐ͨ̍͌͑ͥ̀ͅs̨̖͕̤̼̮̫͕ͯͮ̉̃͛̌̓̀͘͞i̶̡̭̹͙͎͓̬̮͔̥̦͓̪͉͔̩̽̏͂̈ͤ̽̎ͯ̈́̓̕͟͟m̵̏ͬ̄͌̀͐͂ͭ̅͏҉̮̣͈͕͔̣p̵̸̡͕̙̥͇̥̠ͫͥͯͤ̀̈́̈́͆ͩ̓̀̉̉ͬ̉̄̌͠ļ̪̬̲̙̤͚͙̫̬͈̙͙̖̲͛̅͐̍́̀͞͝ȩͮ͛ͣͥ̈ͧ͛ͧ̓͆̏ͩ̏ͫ̊̅͒ͨ̑͜҉̧̯̼͙̻͉̦,̔ͫ͆̒ͥ͆̈͗̿̉̂̅̚͏̵̮̺̝̣̘̺̙̬͓̜̟͙̩ ̡̡̠̟͓̜̝̮͔͓̬̆ͫ̑ͨ͛̋̒ͫ̚͟͟b̷̛̭̭̲̖̫̝̺̰̬͖̼ͧ̉̍̒̕͜u̴̥̟̗͈̹̠̻̬̽ͫ̾ͣͭ̾̊͊ͤ͌ͣ̄ͫ́ͣ̽̚͠ͅṭ̻͖̟͈͓̲̬̗͚͓͛̎̓͑ͥ͛ͥ͆̆̃̀ͪ̆ͣ͒͌ͯ̿̓͢͜͜͟ ̷̗͇͈̜͖̤̖͖ͯ͗̌̽ͩͥ̿̇́͌͌̚͘͜͞w̍̇͊͌ͩ̂̓̇͋̒̈́͗ͦ̐͂͑̿͊͘҉͚̪̦͍͙̬̲͞h̛̛̝̹͈̺̝̞͎̠̰̎͂ͩ̉̈́ͬ̾̄ͤ̊͐͐̂̍ͮ̓ͫȅ͈͈̤̰͇̼̼͔̹̙͙͕͚͕͙̝̦̣̒̾ͩ̄̉ͪͦ̎̓ͯͩ̂ͫ̌̚͠ͅn̲̹͚͖̹̔ͥͮ̎̇̚̚͡͡͠͞͡ ̾̄̒ͯ͂̔͐̋̔̃̒͂̑̈́ͪͭ͑̚͠͞͏͉͖̣͍͖͓̯͚̟̣͍̻Í͂ͬ̈͋ͯ̎͂ͩ͐̾ͦͤ͂́ͪ̃͊̋͠͏̺̠͓̺͈̝̯͕͔̫͙̭̜͝ͅ ̡̺͎̱͍̪͙̮̹̙͓̹ͥ̓̅̍̈́ͣͥ̃̉ͦ͛́̽̏͗̚͟͜ş̛̛̦͚̥̖̘̹͚͖̥͇̰͖͉̅ͤͬ͗̐̐̊̏͒̂̇̏̆ͭt̵̨̠͔̲̣̋ͨ͌̑̃ͯ́͆͆̒̊͒͠ã̴̼̭̲͖̦̝͖͓̮̝͇̫̪͈͔͉͂͊̑̈̿̃̇͂ͣͪ͑ͬͭ̾͑ͮ͆͘͢͝r̶̢̮̯̜̙͖̟̘͛ͫ̂̆̃̈̈́͞t̨͍̮̬̳̺̙̦̳͓̳̭̝͔͓̳͓̾̑̋͋͢e̵̢̯̼͖̮͖͈͙͑͆ͭ͆̀̂̃ͫ͊͑ͤͭ̾̀́͟d̶̸̗̫̥͎̣͇̬̲̰̖̤̤̞̤̦̳͋͐ͧͯ́̈ ̵̢̤̻̮̬̮̱̟͙̤̥̳̤̗̘̓ͩ̑ͮ͌̌͐ͯ͠t̸̶̛͎͓͇̟͖̙͎͉̺̝̱̣̞̫̀̅̾͂̾͢ǫ̵̵͚͈͚͗͋͆͂͗̋̊ͦ̒ͮ̐ͬ̒ͅ ̸͚̞͇̭͚͂͑̃͑̃͊̽ͬ̿̂ͧ̓̈̌̕͘͠ͅh̴̴̝̲̬̯̰͚͔̗̲͖͔̯̤̬̹͓ͥ͐̇̾ͧ̽̈́̔͐͞ͅå̴̌̃̍́̀̇̃̈́̇ͮͥͮ̒̆̀̄̔̆͏͔͕̱̳̝̬̣͉͉͓̲̠̻̝̣ͅͅv̧̰͚̱̬͕ͮ̃ͥ̀ͨͣ̎̇̑͌̌͑͛ͯ̅ͪ̕͜e̷̵̛̥̺̞̟͖͚̘͚̮̝͕̰̺̘̘̯̣̻͚͆ͧ̂̉̎͘͜

Ever ran from the cops?
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Al

Quote from: Pacman Syu on February 19, 2013, 05:04:45 AM
T͊ͬ̋ͥͦ̉̿͏̵̛̠͖̞̟͕̪̳̥̹̜ͅͅͅw̵̛̥̟̭̲̲̯̹̱̩̝͙͇̦̲̞̥̺̓́͐́̀ͬ̓ͧ̈́̂̀̓͋̀́i̸̴̭̯͍̟̗̟̼̜̯̱̒ͨ͋̅̎̚͡ͅc̢̙̩̤̝͇͎̲͆̊̅̀̆͌e̢̡̧̠̗̘͍̬̪͓̊͋̃͋ͭ̿ͯͣ̐̈́ͣͮ́̿͊ͣ̔̌̚͜͞,̷̨͔̞̜̟͙͕͚̯̘͇̳̟̘͔͖ͮ̃ͯ̄ͥͤ͆̾͛̑̆̽̄͜͝ͅͅ ̛̰͇̫̓ͧ̈̏́̆ͥ͆̇̄͊ͮͮ̅͆̏̈͗ͦ͜ĩ̧̡̡̜͖̟͕̹͇̦͕̬̮͕͓͊́́ͧ̿̑ͧͨ̽̽̿ͪͣ́͜n̷̶̶̨̫̟̣͖̦̣͕͖̦͇̫͖̪̝̱͎̪ͭ͌̅̎͑́ͧ̈͝ ̶̵̛̺̗̪̖̑ͮ̿̇̄͛̑͐ͣ̔̄̓̔̕͜ͅt̸͖̳̼̟͇̱̘̖̫̼̮̝͋̂̊̆̒ͮͬ͑͞ͅḩ͓̲̹̥͈̥̯̝̩͖͎͑̉̓́̈͆͋͆̀ͮ̉ͪͫ̎̀ĕ̸̻͓̻̤̲̥̼̥̥͙͕̈͒͋ͬ͂̂̽͐ͭ̄̋̃̿̌̕ ̶̣̪͖̗̤̓̋̿͂͆̔̾̾ͣͩ́̋͆͋ͯ̈́͘͟͡s̆̀ͦͮͪ̅̓͂̔̓̆ͧ̍͑ͮ̊̇ͣ͟͏̯͓͚̜̲̭̗͝͝a͊̈́̈́͆ͧ͏̺͕͙̮̰̘͙m̷̄̓͆͛ͨͤ҉̷̤̦̞̝̼͓̜̘͉̥̹̦̫͢ȇ̶̵ͨ͌̃͌̀ͥͫ͌ͬ̿̚͜͏̺̙̳̙̳͔ͅ ̵̋̍ͭͨ̚͏͢҉̗̝̳̞̻̻̹̙ͅd̵͓̹̲̹̟̩͓͓͉̯̣̜̺ͥ̋ͬͫ̓̒ͭ̇̋͂ͧ̓̉̀ͪͭ͌ͥͣ̀͠a̴̢͒͌ͨ͊ͦ̊ͭͥͨ͜҉̫̮͓͕̗̩̲̣ẏ̸̢̛̛͔̖̗͚͙̲ͥ̈́̈ͮ̒͆́̊̀͠ ͮͪ̄ͯ҉͏̛̩͖͇̬͕̮̰͇̫͙̺̭́t̡̛͓̼͕̬̤̟̣̝̠̂̅̽̔̋̌͗̃́̚o̴̴̴̭̥̖̞̳͛̈́̂̄̐͘o̱͕̣͖̫̪̣̰̤̬̙̝͈̠̎͗ͫ͒ͦͫ̾̌͆̐ͮ̈́̊̽ͬͭ̈̓͝͝ͅ.̷̶̨̛̜̩͍̟̞̙͎̫͉̰̰̻̩̜͓͔͆ͯ͌̈́͜ ̴̨̹̜̮͍͔̖̘̱͎̙̟͈̭͚̖̄̀̍̌̽͊̇̇͂̏́͢Ą̸̝̲̖͚̖̳̰ͮ̽̍̑̈́̈́ͮͨͮ͋͒̅̽̅̂̉́͟͟ͅc̷̱̣̼̖͇̗͍ͬͣͯ̐͋́͜͞t̡̨̠̮̩͓͓͇̗͖͖̗̖͚̗̞͎̟̟̆̽ͫ̄̎ͯ̐̀ͅũ̢͔͇̪̾̔̈̈́̃̾̀͜͜a̓̑͌̃̓ͨ͋̓̃̋̚͏̛̕҉̰̥͚̫̮̝̠̼̲̦̪̼̻͇̀l̶̴̡̼͕̺͉̞̞̰̖ͨ́͆͆̈́̈̈́̉̃̍ͩ̋ͬ̑͞͞l̫̟̗̲͕̱͓̻͙̺̰̖͕͎̘ͦ̒͗̉ͩ̋ͣ̂̌̊͛͗̆́ͦͤ̔̐ͪ͜y̔̄ͪ̔̄͒̚҉̴̲̟̥͎̟̺͈͈̣̻͉̟̦́́,̽ͦ̈̓̌̽ͭ̓͟͡͏̟͖̭̲̜͓̣͔ ̨̢̢̳̦̗͖̹̹͉̯̲̆̔͊ͥ̈́͆̽̀͝ḯ̷̼̼̱̝̙͖͙̜̯͚̣͈͛̓̈́̑̋̀͗̅̎̀̌͛̆͢͝ẗ̨̖̻̙͖͖̦͚͍̮͙̬̘̮́̈́̾̓ͪͭ͆ͫ͟͟ͅ ̐́̊͒̽̋̄͑̈́̾̎̌ͫ͛͏̧̬̘̖͚͇̟͈̞̘̮͍͈̦̭̺̫̞̺͇͢s̴̛̛̬̹̪̱̟̜͔̠̰̫̪̬̒ͪ͐͊̃ͭ̑ͧ͋ͨ͂ͫ̌̒͋̈̚̚t̶̨̢͈̱̭͍̹͙̺̙̃̓̊͞͠ȃ̵̷̸̖̹̟̳͚͕͕͋̿ͫͭ̇̓ͧ̀ͩͤ̏ͅr̴̢̞͚̮̫̥͔͎̼̳͙͓͕̠̬̪ͪ̑̄̑̔ͭ́͂̎̒͐̆ͥ͒̿͑́̚͠ͅṫ̨̛̠͖̯̳͖̝͖̻͉͍̲̺̮̘̤̣ͮ̄̋̌̎ͫ͒̆͟͝͠e͒ͫͯ̈ͧͫ̅̈́̂̄͂̚͏̸̪̭͚̞͕̟͉̣d̸̷̰̩̲̫̤̲͈̪̖̺ͯͪ̉ͮ͞ ̸̮͔̜̗̙̺͚̝̹̠͉̝͎̜̝̱̝̓̊͆̃ͫ͛ͤ͆͛̑̓̐̈͂ͪͫ̇̀͝o̶̡͙̬̬̦̟̤͔̖͇͚̺̤ͮͦ̔̊̆̂̾̌ͩͫ̊̇̎͞ͅų̵͍͚̩͖̱̘̪̀͌̓̋́̅̆̒̽̈͐̌̽̑ͅṭ̵͚̖̣͇̪̣͈͙̳̣̤̦̣͕̇̀̅̌͛ͬ͂̋ͩͨͨͦ̄̓ͬ̀̚ ̢͖͓͚͔̘͖̗̼͍̖̏̿̾̓ͭͣͦ́̐ͨ̃͂̈́͢ͅr̥̣̠͈͍̳ͭ̔́͑̃͐̔ͫ̎́͑͜͞a̶̟̼̱͓͔͕̦͇̭͑̊̒̌̔̎̉̈́̀̚͢t̛͚͉̘̜̥ͪͭ̅ͯͦͦͩ̽̐̂ͫ̃ͣ̚h̷̵̨͓̮̩̜̱̞̲̪͈̆̏͂̎̽̈́ͩͫ̃̀̑͟͜ͅë̵ͬ͗ͬ̓͂̍ͭ̚҉̸̶̙̮̣̺̫̞̮̦͇̀ͅr̡̛̥̼̼̯̩̰͚̩͚̺̮̠̜̣͍̲ͭͣ̉͌́͢ͅ ̶̸̯̯̬̼̭͈̫̼̫̤̘͉ͨͩͪͧ͑̔͆͐ͨ̍͌͑ͥ̀ͅs̨̖͕̤̼̮̫͕ͯͮ̉̃͛̌̓̀͘͞i̶̡̭̹͙͎͓̬̮͔̥̦͓̪͉͔̩̽̏͂̈ͤ̽̎ͯ̈́̓̕͟͟m̵̏ͬ̄͌̀͐͂ͭ̅͏҉̮̣͈͕͔̣p̵̸̡͕̙̥͇̥̠ͫͥͯͤ̀̈́̈́͆ͩ̓̀̉̉ͬ̉̄̌͠ļ̪̬̲̙̤͚͙̫̬͈̙͙̖̲͛̅͐̍́̀͞͝ȩͮ͛ͣͥ̈ͧ͛ͧ̓͆̏ͩ̏ͫ̊̅͒ͨ̑͜҉̧̯̼͙̻͉̦,̔ͫ͆̒ͥ͆̈͗̿̉̂̅̚͏̵̮̺̝̣̘̺̙̬͓̜̟͙̩ ̡̡̠̟͓̜̝̮͔͓̬̆ͫ̑ͨ͛̋̒ͫ̚͟͟b̷̛̭̭̲̖̫̝̺̰̬͖̼ͧ̉̍̒̕͜u̴̥̟̗͈̹̠̻̬̽ͫ̾ͣͭ̾̊͊ͤ͌ͣ̄ͫ́ͣ̽̚͠ͅṭ̻͖̟͈͓̲̬̗͚͓͛̎̓͑ͥ͛ͥ͆̆̃̀ͪ̆ͣ͒͌ͯ̿̓͢͜͜͟ ̷̗͇͈̜͖̤̖͖ͯ͗̌̽ͩͥ̿̇́͌͌̚͘͜͞w̍̇͊͌ͩ̂̓̇͋̒̈́͗ͦ̐͂͑̿͊͘҉͚̪̦͍͙̬̲͞h̛̛̝̹͈̺̝̞͎̠̰̎͂ͩ̉̈́ͬ̾̄ͤ̊͐͐̂̍ͮ̓ͫȅ͈͈̤̰͇̼̼͔̹̙͙͕͚͕͙̝̦̣̒̾ͩ̄̉ͪͦ̎̓ͯͩ̂ͫ̌̚͠ͅn̲̹͚͖̹̔ͥͮ̎̇̚̚͡͡͠͞͡ ̾̄̒ͯ͂̔͐̋̔̃̒͂̑̈́ͪͭ͑̚͠͞͏͉͖̣͍͖͓̯͚̟̣͍̻Í͂ͬ̈͋ͯ̎͂ͩ͐̾ͦͤ͂́ͪ̃͊̋͠͏̺̠͓̺͈̝̯͕͔̫͙̭̜͝ͅ ̡̺͎̱͍̪͙̮̹̙͓̹ͥ̓̅̍̈́ͣͥ̃̉ͦ͛́̽̏͗̚͟͜ş̛̛̦͚̥̖̘̹͚͖̥͇̰͖͉̅ͤͬ͗̐̐̊̏͒̂̇̏̆ͭt̵̨̠͔̲̣̋ͨ͌̑̃ͯ́͆͆̒̊͒͠ã̴̼̭̲͖̦̝͖͓̮̝͇̫̪͈͔͉͂͊̑̈̿̃̇͂ͣͪ͑ͬͭ̾͑ͮ͆͘͢͝r̶̢̮̯̜̙͖̟̘͛ͫ̂̆̃̈̈́͞t̨͍̮̬̳̺̙̦̳͓̳̭̝͔͓̳͓̾̑̋͋͢e̵̢̯̼͖̮͖͈͙͑͆ͭ͆̀̂̃ͫ͊͑ͤͭ̾̀́͟d̶̸̗̫̥͎̣͇̬̲̰̖̤̤̞̤̦̳͋͐ͧͯ́̈ ̵̢̤̻̮̬̮̱̟͙̤̥̳̤̗̘̓ͩ̑ͮ͌̌͐ͯ͠t̸̶̛͎͓͇̟͖̙͎͉̺̝̱̣̞̫̀̅̾͂̾͢ǫ̵̵͚͈͚͗͋͆͂͗̋̊ͦ̒ͮ̐ͬ̒ͅ ̸͚̞͇̭͚͂͑̃͑̃͊̽ͬ̿̂ͧ̓̈̌̕͘͠ͅh̴̴̝̲̬̯̰͚͔̗̲͖͔̯̤̬̹͓ͥ͐̇̾ͧ̽̈́̔͐͞ͅå̴̌̃̍́̀̇̃̈́̇ͮͥͮ̒̆̀̄̔̆͏͔͕̱̳̝̬̣͉͉͓̲̠̻̝̣ͅͅv̧̰͚̱̬͕ͮ̃ͥ̀ͨͣ̎̇̑͌̌͑͛ͯ̅ͪ̕͜e̷̵̛̥̺̞̟͖͚̘͚̮̝͕̰̺̘̘̯̣̻͚͆ͧ̂̉̎͘͜

Ever ran from the cops?

no, cause i never gave the cops a reason to chase me :)

have you ever...accidentally locked yourself out?
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

MeXi

Yes Lol...

Have you ever Accidentally spilled a Hot Beverage on your lap?

Pacman Syu

No, actually.

Ever spilled a hot beverage on someone else's lap?
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Wayshow

Quote from: Pacman Syu on February 19, 2013, 06:44:48 PM
No, actually.

Ever spilled a hot beverage on someone else's lap?
Yes, the rest of the plane ride was so awkward

Have you ever listened to a song 100 times?

Asaad

Yeah man

Have you ever fapped to genes biceps? Mojohaza1?
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Mojo

Who hasn't?

Have you ever fapped to :cinn: ?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Asaad

yeah ive fapped to about half of wg

did you exercise today?
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mister Kyle

Hell yeah, PT PT everyday.

Have you ever seen someone die?

Pacman Syu

Thankfully no.

Ever moshed?
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

Keith

NOPE!

have you ever killed a small animal? ex: the chipmunk i killed with my bike

Al

When I was like in the 4th grade I threw a basketball at a pigeon thinking it would react and dodge it in time, but it hit him and damaged his wing or something. The next day a lady told me there was a dead pigeon in her front yard. :(

Have you ever flew off a ramp with a bike, or snowboard, or ski, etc. and ate it?

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

PineappleTom

Quote from: Al on February 20, 2013, 05:16:53 PM
Have you ever flew off a ramp with a bike, or snowboard, or ski, etc. and ate it?

I have never eaten anything made of wood / plastic from memory. Weird questions.

Have you ever wanted to touch me? Sexually.

Asaad

Rodney does fapping to you count?

ever bot on runescape classic?
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Pacman Syu

no.

ever been hospitalized for more than 3 days?
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

PineappleTom

Nope.

Ever done something unethical/unmoral in RL?

Wayshow

No, if i see a butterfly hitting a window, I will catch it and set it free. That's the kind of wonderful person I am!
But then again, I've killed so many cockroaches and ants, so I guess I'm not that wonderful after all...

Have you ever pooped in the shower/bath?

Asaad

im thinking you have, wayshow? lol. nope

are you a failure in life?
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

Asaad

lips? i have to say that i was at my cousins birthday party. traditionally we like to kiss others on the cheek, but this 60 year old kissed me on the mouth. Yes I kissed a man.

ever have an emo phase?

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mister Kyle

Hell yes I did.

but then I became awesome

Have you ever done any illegal drug?

Pacman Syu

I WANT THAT SHIRT! But no. I won't do that.

Ever been abruptly rude to a teacher/professor?
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

Asaad

not rly im gud

are you a douchenozzel
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]