• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Bas bijbal

Started by basbym, September 07, 2016, 07:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

basbym

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Bas bijbal

My RuneScape Name: Bas bijbal
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing when I was just a kid in 2006 and i kept playing for a while but I quit around 2009 because of all the updates. My name is just a thing people called me because of my real name , Bas Bijbal means, Bas side testikle.
My favorite thing in runscape is doing bosses with my friends.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Never ever been higher than 90 combat and i've never been in a clan before

About me: Bas Bijma, male, age 20, Living in Holland, my hobbies are video games, working out and clubbing in the weekends.

I heard about WG through: WG rebourne
I want to join because: The fact that I never have done certain bosses and I like to expiernce all the content that runescape has to offer

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I very recently got a girlfriend but that shoudn't be a problem.

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Mojo

Hello, as discussed on Discord you need 1250+ total if you're gonna do non-PvP with us or 82 Magic or 85 Ranged for the PvP reqs.

Good luck training :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Invasion of the Dutch. ## Jk, welkom Bas! :) Looking forward to see you ingame, if you want to try some bossing feel free to PM me.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

creativee

so nice , welcome my friend !
hope you willl like it here

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.